Weight loss again

Great work on the workout! I have been sitting playing board games and not doing leg day, so I'm gonna do it RIGHT NOW. You are in the zone.

I got the coat at a big "country wear" (read 'posh people') store up here called House of Bruar... They do have a website but this was in their clearance department so not sure it can be found. But would generally recommend the kind of outdoorsy hunting shooting fishing places (anywhere that sells barbour jackets and dubarry boots!) for similar things. None of that is my jam at ALL... but there were some lovely coats. And on clearance it wasnt any more than a nice high street one. Much lighter grey than it looks, but house was dark.

Thanks for the lovely comments... I'm kinda proud of that jawline ;)

Week 11 starting. Day 71. 66.5kg
Making a conscious decision today to focus more on the positives than the negatives and to write down what I'm doing good/what works well rather than only focusing on the negative stuffs.

So...on D70 (Sunday) I had 2 exantes and 1 homemade keto meal of 300cals. 3L water and only 6k steps. I wanted it to be a lazy cozy day; I went to a local festival to listen to some jazz bands (my partner's mum plays in one of them and it was lovely) and was absolutely not compelled by the foods on display. Stuck to water, black coffee, and the peanut exante bar (I really like that one!). I am happy I am handling social occasions with a lot less anxiety and difficulties than at the beginning. I came home, batch cooked some soup (lettuce soup - I call it poor man's food, and it was actually nice!) and a marrow -the vegetable - based side dish I could have with any protein of my choosing. Played some Scrabble with my partner and went to bed.

Today the run for the prize continues. As always. Would really not want to have to do this for more than 10-13weeks but Ill see how I go. No pressure, eh? My weekly stats - same weight I had yesterday (400gr up from mid-week lowest) and same weight as at the start of the last week. Obviously I will need to do stuff to get things going.

Not slept enough or too well - since my Saturday workout I go from being too warm to being too cold and like my body is on a high although my brain would like to sleep. I barely slept 6 hours last night as I woke up 4 times to go to the bathroom and had troubles falling back asleep everytime. Oh well. Drinking alcohol on both Fri and Sat probs didn't help although I did keep the food under control. Fine. Okay. I know, i know...and this week is all about not drinking.

I need to bash the 66s Ive been in for ages now as Im getting tired seeing them. But I wont moan.

Last edited:
Just had the turkey dinner (only bought 1 thankfully) for lunch. NOT again...texture and sandiness and taste to it were all not very good. at least im feeling full....

Day 72. 66kg on the dot.
Yesterday was a good day. I did 11k steps, 4.5l water, had 2 exantes in the day and one of my homemade soups plus a cheese and ham slice, putting me at 700cals. Ill carry on like this as it makes me feel good having one way of doing things - variations confuse me.
Slept a tad better but still super tired. Also have been constipated now for 3 days. Which is odd given the amount of lettuce and water in my soup and water i drink daily. Anyhoo. Ill see how it goes having just exante shakes in the day plus my soup for dinner. Keep it to liquid and fibre. That might help. And early night again.
-------------------
Had my doctor's appointment this morning, regarding my tummy. She's happy with the progress but still sending me for a scan as the right tummy pain has been lower but on and off in the last month. Told me to continue on the less to no alcohol journey as well as continue losing weight. She was impressed with my losses but agrees I should carry on. Validation. So much stuff going on at work now that the new academic year is starting and everyone is coming back to work; I have annual leave next week but I'm not as chuffed as I should be as I've got to get through a lot this week. Oh well. Will keep it calm and steady on that front.

Last edited:
Finishing well today, in the 700s calorie range with 2 exantes, my own soup and some cheese and ham. 10k steps and just over 4l water. I think I'm rolling again. So much inertia to get back though...i will need to get faster with it for maintenance and "normal life". Ill see.

Well done! Seems like you are getting into a good groove. Great news about the doctor, and I hope the scan is OK. My progress has definitely slowed at the moment - believing it will keep pushing forwards is hard! It will though, we can do this. 65s for you very soon. X

Day 73. New low. 65.8kg.
------------'''

Weird day. Drinks have been had. Oh well. Will carry on.and will test my "bounce back" i guess.

Last edited:
That’s great! Well done.
I’ ve just finished week 1, and seeing your progress and positive attitude is inspiring :)
Thanks hun. Stuff is not always easy. Need to learn how to take care of yourself and be kind. Generally and especially when times are rough. Keep going, you're in it now ;) do you have a diary?

Last edited:
Day 75. 65.5kg.
Yesterday was a good day on 600cals, 10ksteps and 3.7l water. Carrying on.
I just had the exante apple crumble earlier. It is soooo yummy and creamy!
----------
The end of a good day. Not as many steps, not even 5000 but I did sleep for a total of 12hours altogether (my body must've really needed it!), 3.7l water, 700cals. Just taking it easy at a constant pace, not pushing it apart from aiming for stability and my own standards in food and alcohol consumption.

Last edited:
Day 76. 65.3kg, 200gr less.
Finally reached the healthy BMI taking me out of the overweight range. Took 3 and a half months to transition from low obese to this but hurray! Hoping it's not gonna take me more than 3 months to get to actual goal but we shall see...
Argh its gotten so cold out there. Brrrrr...
--------------

Last edited:
Yesss! Look at that awesome number. Huge well done, this is amazing achievement. You've got such a journey chronicled here already.
Thank you Kelpie. I know i could call it a day if i wanted to but a goal is a goal and id really prefer to be in the middle of the healthy BMI rather than upper. Also I do not feel like my attitute towards consumption is fully "healed" so I will carry on with this journey.
Chronicled is a good word....i do write about my days quite a bit. Sorry :/ it does help me though whenever I look back! To think I came from knowing nothing about keto to now being able to tell when my body gets into it and actually looking at my macros. Such a learning curve!!

No, no: I love that you keep this updated. I meant more that there's so much for you to read back through and be impressed by your own persistence. So good for if you have another stall or point you don't know if you can do it... You've got examples of yourself overcoming!

Definitely know what you mean about goal and I absolutely won't be stopping just inside the healthy range. Too easy to creep out again. And it's 100% up to you where you look and feel best. Low healthy is still healthy and there's no shame in pursuing it, so long as your mental game is on point.

Day 76. 65.3kg, 200gr less.
Finally reached the healthy BMI taking me out of the overweight range. Took 3 and a half months to transition from low obese to this but hurray! Hoping it's not gonna take me more than 3 months to get to actual goal but we shall see...
Argh its gotten so cold out there. Brrrrr...
--------------
Well done! I was stunned when the doc told me that in just 4 weeks, i no longer had a fatty liver! You are getting all sorts of benefits from shifting that 12kg+. Congratulations. I look forward to seeing you all the way - and then staying there!

Back