weight loss and anemia

Shimmies

I hope this is the right section to post this in, mods feel free to move it to a better one if I missed it.

Yesterday I got diagnosed with what I call borderline anemia. My iron levels are low enough for me to be showing symptoms but not under the 15 cut off line that would put me as having anemia. I probably been having this issue for a long, long time but never put all the symptoms together and got tested. I have to take iron supplements now to get my iron levels up to a higher number. I'm at 30 right now but my doctor wants me up around 50-60 at least.

Does anyone else on this forum have anemia? What kinds of problems have you encountered with it and weight loss?

I have anaemia also and have to take 3 iron tablets a day. They WILL make you constipated, so I would reccomend getting a high strength bottle of Vitamin C tablets and take 2 of those a day.

Hi! I don't have anemia, but I thought you'd like to know about natural product that helps with your iron levels, plus you get a whole lot more with it! :) And you won't get constipated, as this product also prevents that! It's called Black Strap molasses. It's important you buy the right molasses, not just any. It must say black strap.. and preferably yet organic... If you go to health stores like Holland&Barrett (UK) you'll find it.. plus everywhere online! It includes for example calcium, magnesium, copper and a lot more. I've been using it for a quite some time now and it also totally stopped my menstrual pains plus reduced it to two days only... previously 5 days. It also reduces your bleeding drastically. I take it with hot chocolate or tea. You may find the taste quite strong at first, but won't take long to get used to. And It's all natural, no pills :) I hope this helped you!!

Back