Total Solution Weight loss and exercise

thatsnotmyname

Does anyone find they lose more inches than lbs when on a VLCD like exante when exercising? This is more a question for people who are used to training at gym, running or doing home programmes? Sorry not meaning to be excluding its just more specific.

I've never stuck to this long enough to see the results but I've heard intense exercise can have adverse affects on loses but does anyone have any info on how they managed? Exante recommend 20 mins per day.

I've seen loads of people doing the 30 day shred (which I've done in the past) and wondered how they felt on TS? Do you need to have an extra pack?

Sorry loads of questions but just curious.

Thanks xx ?

Hiya, I used to go to the gym 5 days a week - I had to do less cardio than usual and more strength and toning. If I did a lot of cardio I'd need another pack because of all the calories it would burn.

With 30 day shred I find it's ok on 3 packs but I think it's pushing it. If there was a bit more cardio in there I would consider having another pack.

I think you tend to lose less lbs because as well as losing fat if you are working out you are gaining some muscle.

When people do 30 day shred whether they are on a diet or not they usually measure themselves as they lose a lot of inches but not many (if any!) lbs! and they drop dress sizes even though their weight may stay similar or sometimes even go up

I think weight loss def slows, even stalls, on a regular basis due to exercise. On 600cals a day, doing 10-13mins cardio & 25mins TRX or Pilates reformer 4xweekly. I can't possibly not lose fat! But the scales stay the same or barely shift for ages, then they'll have a sudden drop one week.

My body fat was 45% pre-diet, v much interested to check again when I'm done.

There is plenty of time to do more cardio or hardcore training when you are in the maintaining phase, personally I can't wait. Till then, best to do enough to complement the diet and build a strong base to work from when time comes.

Lilah x

Only 0.4lbs lost this week but half an inch off both waist & hips so, yeah, might ignore scales for a while...

Hi sorry to appear dim but what's the 30 day shred? X

Back