Weight Loss Diary - getting married 29/06/12

Well done on your loss Laura. wish we did burn calories lifting wine glass to mouth, life would be a constant pleasure! I lost 3 lb this week and htb lost 4.5, both really pleased but seriously missing take away- gone 9 days without any fast food and its killing me! Dont let your fall from the wagon set you back. its past now and as long as you enjoyed it and think of it as a once a week occasion its not too bad.
2 weeks into january already- this year is going too fast_ so exciting!

Hi Gemsy,
Well done on the 3lbs loss - that's pretty brilliant in a week. Well done to htb too :)
Hear you on the fast food. I have had a shocker of a few days. Went on the booze on Wednesday so yesterday was feeling rubbish and long with it being my TOTM well.....

Thursday 12/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: Bacon sandwich on granary bread
Lunch: Prawn pasta from Ask
Tea: sausage and a hand full of chips from chipper (!)
Snacks: 1 x small wholemeal roll with turkey salad, 1 x packet of low cal crisps, a few chocolate heroes

Exercise - I wish

BACK ON THE WAGON

Friday 13/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: 2 wholemeal toast and tea
Lunch: Canneloni from Italian
Tea: turkey salad sandwich
Snacks: 1 x packet of low cal crisps, a choc riband

Saturday 14/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: Small breakfast from Weatherspoons that was stink. It is good though cause it reminded me not to do that.
Lunch: Homemade veg soup
Tea: Had people over for dinner. Made homemade starter of money bags (turkey mince, grated carrot & cabbage and ginger wrapped in filo pastry. Main of homemade chicken chow mein plus homemade chips. Berry cheesecake for pudding. (OUCH)
Snacks: cider – lost count

Sunday 15/01/12 diary:
Brunch: Chicken sandwich meal from maccers plus 3 chicken nuggets
Tea: 2 slices wholemeal toast, 2 eggs.

Snacks: 1 choc riband

If I stay the same this week I would be delighted.

Things I have learned this week:
Need to cut down on work lunches out of the office
Need to cut down on mid week dinners/drinks
Introduce regular exercise

WI day and I stayed the same which I am ok with as I was a bit of a piggy this week.

Monday 16/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: 2 x weetabix, 1 banana and skimmed milk
Lunch: Baked pot with beans
Tea: Breaded plaice and salad
Snacks: 1 x apple, 1 x ff yoghurt

Exercise - No exercise

Tuesday17/01/12 diary:
Lunch: Panini with a little bit of cheese, ham, tomato and onion
Tea: Pad kaprow with steamed rice from thai (not too bad I don't think - no bad sauces and stirfried)
Snacks: 1 x apple, 1 x glass beer
Exercise - No exercise

Wednesday 18/01/12 diary:
Lunch: Turkey salad wrap
Tea: Spag bol
Snacks: 1 x apple, 2 after 8's, 1 x quavers
Exercise - 40 mins in gym - hurrah at last!

Saturday 21/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: 2 x 400g wholemeal toast, 2 boiled eggs, tea
Tea: Turkey mince fajitas x 3
Snacks: 1 x apple, 1 blue riband, 1 x s'n'v frisps
Exercise - 40 mins in gym

Sunday 22/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: 2 x slices wholemeal 400g plus banana
Lunch: Chicken salad with chips
Tea: Cereal
Snacks: 1 x blue riband, 3 x crackers and extra low fat laughing cow x 1
Exercise - none today

Really hoping to have a good WI on Tuesday though did have a load of naughty champers on Thursday night at a work do (and a load of canapes whoops) which resulted in fish and chips for lunch on Friday but we shall not speak anymore of that mishap...

Good luck this week ladies.

Weigh in day and lost 1 3/4 lbs so thrilled. Am on 173 3/4 lbs now so back on track.

Monday 23/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: Scrambled Egg
Lunch: Egg mayo and salad sandwich on brown bread; 1 x quavers
Tea: Homemade Prawn chow mein, 2 pieces of garlic bread
Snacks: Bowl fruit salad, low fat greek yoghurt, meringue nest, 1 x cracker and extra low fat laughing cow
Exercise - none

Tuesday 24/01/12 diary:
Breakfast: 2 wholemeal toast and tea
Lunch: ham salad wrap with roasted pepper pesto cottage cheese (yum) wrap; 1 x quavers; 1 x FF yoghurt
Tea: Olives; sausage penne pasta from italian; 1.5 glasses red wine
Snacks: banana, apple
Exercise - none

WI day and I am almost back where I started - 12.8. Am so mad with myself. Had my sister over for the weekend and I just drank and ate like it was my last weekend on earth.
I tried on my wedding dress for my sister and while it looks great at the front, the back won't close. My MIL to be reckons I need to lose 3/4 inches off my back and she reckons a stone loss will do it. Now this was always my plan, to lose 1lb a week until the day (which equals 20 odd lbs) but when she said that I went into freaker mode. So that night I joined WW propoints and so here I am. Will be jumping over to that forum too for ideas.

Has anyone else had this start where they can't get off the ground?

Hi all, so WI day today and I've lost 2lbs. Started weight watchers last week as had a freak out about fitting into my dress. Gone alright considering I ate out at least twice and had a night on the booze. Been to the gym 3 times which has helped I'm sure. Anyway good luck to ye all this week, we can all do it.

Back