Weight loss diary

Aargh!!! Chocolate craving or what, had to give in yesterday but trying my hardest not too today. Well it's TOTM time again, guess that explains it. At least losing just over 2 stone this seems to be more regular again. But the cravings come more often.
Day out at chatsworth tomorrow with a friend. Taking a picnic for the kids but going to stick to having a bar, really need to start jogging but I need to fit in the time.

It's really difficult to fit the exercise in!

Feeling much better about the plan again today, cravings over phew!!! Been 100% today and done day 1 of the shred, I've been out with the children most of the day, that seems to help I took a picnic for them and a bar for me, not managed all of my water yet so best get drinking!!!

Well done Zoe! You're doing really well. I was too tired to do the shred this morning. Will definitely try to do it tomorrow morning. I don't have to leave home until 7.30 tomorrow so will try to fit it in.

Weigh day this morning, just the 1lb off, a little disappointed but I did have a really rubbish weekend. On it again since Monday, just wish I felt normal all of the time and my weight losses would be pretty consistent. Think I have decided to go for the shakes and bar bundle next time and may be the porridge, I like the meals but find the shakes more refreshing and I do in a strange way enjoy the porridge, but that is something I would normally have anyway (but the more tastier golden syrup oats so simple!!!). Will see what happens.

Been quite good this week, lost 3lb since Wednesday although I did promise myself I wouldn't get on the scales!! Feeling better about it again. Was wondering how much people were loosing on average on working solutions?? I am having a new kitchen fitted in September and one of my choices was a steam oven, so I'm thinking as I do want to introduce food in next couple of months I will wait till its all done and then maybe just have an evening meal as I can steam my chicken or fish and veg. I have also asked my parents for a new wok for my birthday, it's a bit boring but it will help me achieve my target. Normally I have to have a new winter coat for my birthday as I can't get in previous years coat!! But I'm just about in my favourite pink rain coat. When I see the scales going down and having to get rid of big clothes it gives me incentive to carry on, hoping I can get another 3 lb before Wednesday to catch up on last weeks low weight loss

Well not been on for a while things have gone slightly to pot!! On the plus side I haven't put any weight on. Having a new kitchen fitted at minute so have no facility to do anything making a cup of tea is a chore so I've decided to stop having packs as I feel it is a waste, 2 weeks max and then I will be back on it 100%. Trying to be good, I'm not snacking as I can't get to anything to snack, it's just bread I'm having that could be a problem, sandwiches are easiest, but I have had a couple of salad bowls, and ready cooked chicken. Fingers crossed for minimal weight gain, if any at all.....

Well it's been a while since i last posted, gain of 3lb and really fed up of eating crap, alcohol has been my savour as I feel so stressed with the house. Kitchen will be mostly complete by the end of next week hopefully Thursday, I can't wait that long. Starting back on exante packs on Tuesday all bring well. I've got a lot of catching up to do. I know I won't reach my Christmas target but I hope ill be the best part of the way there. OH says he can see the few pounds have gone on my face!! Really need to get back in to drinking lots of fluid again, as I haven't been able to get in the kitchen for most of this week until the night time that's gone appalling. I felt really dehydrated today so have stocked up on sparkling water. Ill post again when I restart.

Hi Zoe. 3lb isn't that much - you'll soon lose it! Just think how nice your kitchen will be when it's finished. Why don't you join the Christmas challenge I've set up and give yourself a new target?

Well total gain was 4lb, not as bad as I expected really. But on the plus side I have lost 2lb in my first day, hope I can get the other 2 off by Friday then I can get going again for my target. Not going to get to goal by Christmas but I am motivated again and want to start exercising, too tired at minute as night shifts and workmen don't mix. This is normally fatal for my diet but with the new motivation I am plodding through it.
Day 1 100%, part way through day 2 with no sleep so far, but not caved in. The only problem I have is tea, I can't drink it without milk, but I do try to just have a couple a day.

A few ups and downs since last post, I'm plodding through and find when I drink plenty of water the weight loss comes off. Since my 4lb gain I've lost 7lb, lowest I've been in about 3 years. 2st 9lb total loss. Motivation is here and just need to get over the meals out I've been ropped in to. First one is at a steakhouse so should be fine, nice plate of steak and salad no carbs. I'm motivated to be wearing a nice dress when I go out end of November with friends I've hardly seen all year.

Hi Zoe. You're doing so well. 2st 9lb is fantastic. You'll need a whole new wardrobe.

Just read through the last couple of posts and I feel rubbish, I've been up and down for last couple of months, I get really motivated then start feeling crap and go off the wagon. I have been fully eating for last couple of weeks, I feel rubbish now and getting fed up with food, I can't win either way. On the plus side I've only put on 4. Lb. I've now got 3 Xmas do's and my birthday next Monday, I really don't know what to do HELLLPPPP!!! In my mind I want to start the packs now but I know I'm eating out both days at weekend, so in my mind I should prob start Tuesday and get my birthday out of the way. I've then got 11 clear days before my next night out with friends I only ever see all in one place when it gets near Xmas. I think if I can sort my self out before this night I should be able to stay on track, I'd like to get at least another stone off before Xmas as I want a nice dress. I still haven't started jogging as I had planned but kids back at school tomorrow and I am dog sitting so at least been getting out for walks. I just need to get my will power and ability to say no to myself a lot more.

Well decision been half made for me today, my little boy has a swimming party in 2 weeks and they prefer adults to go in the water. I was a lot heavier last year when he went to one in november but I feel I need to lose a little more. Hoping I can get in the 13's at least by then. I will try to be good at the weekend except for Saturday as we are going out for my birthday meal, meal out Sunday but will try to avoid carbs. Kids want to make birthday cakes too, guess I will try to just have a little and they can eat the rest. Motivation slowly coming back. Need it to kick in to get some extra weight off for Christmas. Here's to the next 2 week.

Hi Zoe. The main thing is that you recognise you need to get back on track. I have to say that the prospect of having to actively participate in a swimming party would spur me into action too! We've all been there. For most of us this journey isn't just a straight road, it's one with lots of turn offs and roundabouts to get round. I'm still trying to get back to the weight I was at the end of July. I'm virtually there but it hasn't been easy. We just need to keep at it to reach our goals eventually.

Well done. I've had 2 boiled eggs, 2 packs (porridge and vanilla shake), a small rump steak, green salad, 3 oven chips and 2 tsp of egg mayonnaise. I'm also going to have a glass of pinot noir with my son later. All in all I'll have had 1135 calories today. Not too good but not too bad either. Certainly not as good as you!

Happy new year Zoe!

Back