Weight loss stalled

Bethuk1

I know that it's bad to weigh everyday but I am really, really, really finding it impossible to drop my last 2-3lbs that are stopping me from getting into the one hundreds, I wake up and I'm 201 by bedtime I'm 202 and it's been the same story for the last 3 days :cry: considering how many calories I'm eating surely the weight should be dropping all the time! plus I've been out walking lots this week and I just cleaned the house from top to bottom!

I'm not considering giving up for a second I'm just sooooooo angry with my weight! even more so considering my OH had a big bar of chocolate yesterday and lost 3lb !! :mad::mad:

What can I do other than cut off a limb? lol

It'll happen. Promise. You might even drop a couple or three pounds overnight.

Lots of reasons for why the scales won't budge, among them hormonal things, constipation, being a bit out of sorts.

But rest assured you're burning fat. For whatever reason, water retention (my best guess) is disguising this fact at the scales.

Hang in there!!

Its so frustrating isn't - I was the same getting away from those pesky 200s - its seemed to go on forever - now its every mini goal I set - seems to stick for ages. Such a shame it doesn't come off in a straight line isn't it. On the other hand think how great it will be when you weigh in and 2 or 3 lbs have gone .

Dont fixate on it too much! I know that's easier said than done, but the day you forget to weigh for a day or two is probably the day the scales will budge!!

Chin Up, and keep getting the water down you!

:)

Thanks all :) I know your right! I keep waking up thinking today is the day I'll be in the one hundreds and it's still teasing me haha nevermind like you say IT WILL happen! You've given me some positive thoughts thanks girls xx

It will happed hun , and no I am afraid the body works in mysterious ways and the weight doesnt drop consistantly , i can STS for 3-4 days then drop 4-5 lb overnight . i also weigh 4-5 lb more in an evening than in the morning ... those 100's will be here before you know it :)

I hope there's 4lbs just waiting to drop! Fingers crossed :) I pulled out some of the storage boxes full of my old size 12's and 14's clothes! I'd always kept them in the hope one day they would fit! I honestly believe they will this time...the only problem is they're completely out of fashion because of how long they've been waiting for me lol

hang in there hun it will happen , l'm afraid l weigh myself every morning a bad habit l have started lts hard not to :D

Back