weight not coming off..

Jambro

Hi All,
Had my 1st Weigh in on Monday and lost 10lb but since then I haven't lost anything. I know we shouldn't get on the scales everyday but I can't help it!!
I'm feeling really deflated and wanting to comfort myself with food.
Please someone help me!! If I dont see the scales moving I will give up I know I will.:sigh:
All this hard work and expense to see no results is heartbreaking.
I'm miserable dieting and I am miserable not dieting.
Don't know what to do :cry::cry::cry:

please dont worry, im sure you will have lost some by the time your next WI is due, sometimes a loss doesnt always show on the scales but on the tape measure :)

what to do hun is stop scale hopping, your upsetting yourself as youve not seen them move yet

the weigh comes off when your body says so, theres been plenty of cd peeps who have said the same thing only to have the scales drop the day before weigh in.
have also seen people get upset and eat when the scales have stayed the same for a couple days in a row, not good
please just trust in the fact that if your 100% true to cd then the weight WILL come off

Don't stress girl, it's not good for you :p The weight will come off and it's definitely coming off in inches. At the very least you're not gaining anything which you might if you started eating! Head up, you'll look and feel fab in the next few weeks...it will be worth it :)

Don't worry sweetie, on my 3rd WI I only lost 1lb, I too was devastated, All the people on here really helped as did my CDC, she said it was my body testing me, seeing if I was going to continue with it as it was getting prepared for starvation, its totally normal.
Also I become addicted to weighing myself which in the end was getting me down when I didnt see results, I havnt weighed myself since wednesday which is amazing for me, just remember that this diet does work and your body is just trying to cope with the drastic changes. Keep working at it babe. :)

Back