Weight of Water!

ROSB

Having been on LL & CD I am still in the habit of trying to drinking at least 2 litres of water a day :tear_drop: , but whilst struggling home from the supermarket with fresh supplies I decided to weigh the water, just out of interest :rolleyes:

My Goodness :eek:

2 litres weighed 4lbs 9 3/4oz

1 litre weighed 2 lbs 6 1/4oz

1/2 litre weighed 1 lb 2 1/2oz

So beware anyone who is weighing in try not to glug down even a 500 ml bottle just prior to steping on the scales as it WILL show in your weight loss.

Also goes to show why if you are hungry you should have a glass of water as it must fill you up to some extent! For a little while anyway! :)

No because I'm sure if you were to collect and weigh your wee, it would prob balance out more or less. xx

Not only do you lose water when you wee but water has no calories yet you burn calories when your body is dealing with your intake so drinking enough water actually helps you lose weight.

I'm doing this technique now :]
It also flushes through your intestines and helps you 'pass' more, as I have a seriously bloated and hard stomach from blockages I hope this will flush me out.
Does anybody at all know if laxatives are safe to use in small quantaties to help unblock your intestines?

would explain why they say weight fluctuates naturally day to day of around 2lb, interesting to know though! thanks!

NO stay away from them, eat plenty of greens and drink lots of water

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm doing this technique now :]
It also flushes through your intestines and helps you 'pass' more, as I have a seriously bloated and hard stomach from blockages I hope this will flush me out.
Does anybody at all know if laxatives are safe to use in small quantaties to help unblock your intestines?
If you are experiencing that kind of effect I would speak to a doctor (or pharmacist in the very least). That kind of blockage can cause serious issues if left too long.
There's nothing inherently wrong with medication but having someone give you educated advice on which ones (they might recommend softeners instead) is the best option.
Hope you feel better soon!

Back