Weight training on low calorie diet(PLEASE READ)

suraj

I have started to do weight training but am not sure if I am doing it right, I am doing 4.5kg dumbels each hand and do:
10 sets of fly's 16 lifts in each set
10 sets of bicep curls 16 lifts each set
3 sets of seated tricep extensions 10 lifts each set
5 sets of upright row 10 lifts each set

I am not very fat just have a bit of excess fat lying ontop of my muscles, I look very skinny in clothes but when im out of clothes I look flabby on my chest and a bit on my stomach.
Is this type of workout good I will slowly increase reps and weight or should I go for very heavy lifts and do like 3 reps.

Also anybody know any good exercises for abs? I have a little excess skin or maybee fat on my stomach, any exersices that I can do to loose that and get some abs?

My diet is a 1200 cal diet if I am not doing exercise, if I am am exercising I eat about 1400-1500 cals, I am 5 ft 10 male 18 years old weigh 135 lb need to tone up and look nice.

Also should I do HIIT or go for a long Jog? Should I do weight lifting and jogging on the same day? What sort of food should I eat before/after workout and jog and which order should I do them in for weight loss.

According to my BMI I should be eating 1200 cals when not exercising and 1400 when I am exercising.

Back