weight watchers pedometre

Kaz80

does anyone have the weight watchers pedometre?i used to have the old black one with the flip down cover until it broke and then i bought one which was supposed to be the bees knees because it worked liked a wii remote so it sensed your movement but it doesn't have a cover so every now and then it somehow resets itself back to 0 :mad:
so i was thinking of getting a new one and wondered if anyone could recommend the current weight watchers one

I have one and I love it. Mine is the white one and I wear it and use it everyday.
I used to find it reset itself quite a bit but i am just more careful now. It used to reset by accident in the car so I just wear it above my seatbealt so the buttons aren't held down by accident and now resets are very, very rare.
I am not always convinced it is 100% accurate but so long as it pushes me to move a little more each day it is doing its job.
I will be getting the new black pedometer as soon as it arrives in class but not because I need a new one but just because i would like the less clash with my clothes colour!

i like the weight watchers because it calculates the activity points but i would rather have one with a cover so i don't keep reseting it when i lean over or sit down or catch it with my bag but i just wouldn't know where to start

the old points black pedometer never seemed to reset for me so hopefully the new black one will be better than the white one - i'll let you know when I get one!

mine kept reseting during the day then i realised i had it on 12hr clock but set am for pm. changed it to 24hr clock and all sorted now.

i'll give that a try, thanks

ive switched mine to 24 hours today and so far so good, it's not reset itself yet

Back