Step 1 Sole Source Weightloss journey begins

Awe Heidi,

What determination, you're so going to get there. How are you guys getting on little mid T...

xx
Hi Heidi! All going well...drinking water to my heart's content and hoping for a good loss at tomorrow's weigh in. Just have to get through my neice's birthday party tomorrow...it's a BBQ so will stay strong and on track!

How are you doing? Are you finding it easy to stick to?

the cakes sound amazing. i cant bake im rubbish at it. my twin is fab though! i'm struggling with the water today i've drank about 2 pints & 2 cups of tea :/ not enough so i'll have to drink more this evening.

the cakes sound amazing. i cant bake im rubbish at it. my twin is fab though! i'm struggling with the water today i've drank about 2 pints & 2 cups of tea :/ not enough so i'll have to drink more this evening.
I know the water can be quite tough at times. I just bought myself a 1 litre bottle which I down during meal times!

Attachments

• IMG_2498.JPG
    IMG_2498.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2499.JPG
    IMG_2499.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
Omg... they all sound and look so yum!!! And my vice is the savoury, didn't even like the chocolate shake until I froze it and now can't go a day without at least 2 or 3 .. ;);) ...

Little miss T, you're dreadful lol ... ;) ;)

xxx

Ha ha! My vice is definitely savoury too...crisps! I don't have any of the shakes because I feel like they might make me sick but a frozen chocolate one? Is it really that good?

Little miss T,

Stick a tetra in the freezer, chocolate my #1 fav, banana a good second, not only is it amazing you'll no longer feel your on a diet and it takes a good 20 mins to eat ...

Pop one in overnight, it's too yum for words... xxx

Hey Lil' MissT,

How did you get on with weighin today? And how did the BBQ go? We've had pretty darn good weather for it.

So hot and even with fans on full blast still struggling to sleep ...

xxx

Hey SummerVhic!
Uugggghhh...so the weigh in. Ok so in Week 1 I lost 2lbs, wk2 I lost 4 and this week I only lost 2lbs again! I just feel a little cheated as I feel as though I'm making such a big change and the weight loss is a little slower than I would like it to be. But! I have lost a total of 10 inches from boobs, legs, waist, stomach, arms and thighs combined so I can't complain there. My counsellor said that for some people if their diet prior to starting Cambridge was reasonably healthy, then weight loss can often be a little slower. I guess my impatience is way bigger than it should be right now! Lol. But I definitely feel a change in my body starting to happen which feels so exciting!

The BBQ was great and all the cakes were a hit! I'll post a picture of the actual birthday cake too below!

It is super hot today! So lovely and a great chance to drink gallons of water! I might try to make some frozen raspberry water flavourings to crunch on! Thanks for the tip on the frozen chocolate too... will definitely give that a go!

How are you getting on?

Attachments

• IMG_2501.JPG
    IMG_2501.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2503.JPG
    IMG_2503.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
Now what's the recipe... is that butter cream, do you have a website or is it a hobby. Is it yummy chocolate orange flavour ....

Ahhhhh i want cake !!!!

Awwww....sorry! Didn't mean to make you drool!

No website, I just love to bake so it's a massive hobby of mine. I just wish I could bake for a living! Yes it was a Terry's chocolate orange cake with chocolate and orange flavoured buttercream.

Back