Weightwatchers trying CC hi

right Size102b according to my rosemary conley book your bmr would be roughly 1570 (how much you burn by just being alive) so x this by 1.2 (if you are mainly sedentary, ie. not a job where you stand all day etc) is 1884. Thats ROUGHLY how many calories you would burn on a normal day. So to lose 1 pound a week you need a deficit of 500 a day from 1884, which can either be 500 less calories eaten (=1384cals a day), or 500 cals burnt off through excercise, or you can do a mixture of the 2.
Hope that helps.
I would suggest having a minimun of 1384 cals a day, so that you have room to lower the cals down when closer to target and not ending up under 1200 cals.

1500 to start would be a good idea, and just see how you get on with it. You can always lower your calories down bit by bit.

i would suggest the best thing for you to do is to work out ur BMR and go from there.

:D I wouldn't trust the figures your being given on myfitness pal
Cherry 1200 is far to low for you hun if you want to go lower than 1500 then by all means do but try and aim for over 1300 to 1400 that will give you scope to drop down to 1200 as you get nearer your goals

Thankyou Katie so grateful for that, I did RC 2 weeks in feb and lost 1lbs? At 1200 cals !

Thanx Kal ;) I'm going to go on 1400 how and when do we drop cals?
Thanx x

Drop calories (about 50) when you lose half a stone or so. Its just trial and error i guess x

Well i'm totally confused now too!! There was me thinking I had it all sorted and clear in my mind what I was aiming for! :eek:

I'm sure it will work out with trial and error and adjustments along the way. It made me smile that we were all given 1200 cals though!

Lesley
X

Back