** Weighty Matey's Jiggly July Thread ** Winner announcement!!

way to go vicki updated your stats to show todays loss woopwoop xxx

Wi tonight for me ...scared........
total blow out weekend and will take what the scales say and try harder this week xxx

good luck everyone xx

Whoop Vicki! Go you!!!! xx

Good Luck Losingme! I am sure you will be fine xx

I stayed the same at WI, no problem tho as I had a major flexi syn day on Saturday! x

i to sts so thankful really as i had what i though was the worse week ever yet so hopefully overcome that and more forwards and scales downwards :) ;)

I have my WI in an hr and a half! Will report back. Quite scared! x

:talk017:
I can finally report a loss... 1lb off for me! Whoop! :D

Hi everyone I have been very very bad for 3 solid weeks oh nooooo. So no weighin, back to it now and weigh in Friday x

Hi everyone I have been very very bad for 3 solid weeks oh nooooo. So no weighin, back to it now and weigh in Friday x

well you're back on the wagon now so good luck xxx
you'll soon be back on track

-2lbs for me this week. makes up for the 2lb gain last week!

well done becca :clap:

wel everyone into the last week of the month
good luck all participants :)
lets go get some lbs off xx

hello 2lb loss for me this week

well done you :clap:

(will update chart later)

i sts this week so ok (its * week also)
and ive lost track of syns over weekend so think i got away unbscathed

gotta try harder gotta try harder gotta try harder...... :grrr:

Gained 2lb this week :cry: - I seem to be yo-yo-ing a bit but at least the trend is generally downward - just very slowly!

I went out for a curry on Friday night, had a few glasses of wine and that set the trend for the weekend.

I'm also finding school hols a challenge - too many treats and sweets in the house and the kids not having school dinners is not helping. The stress of 2 young boys fighting constantly is driving me to chocolate - 6 weeks suddenly seems like a very long time!

1 more weigh in until my hols - yay :D

Sorry, I just realised I've not put in my figures for last week!! (I was sure I had, - Oh well, if I'm not losing weight, I'm losing my mind!!)

Last week (21/7) was a 1 1/2 lb loss which was really great. After my unexplained 2 lb gain the week before, I thought I was finally back on track.... no such luck....

1 lb GAIN for me this week... I'm getting really frustrated.... hovering around the 4 stone loss mark (the loss is great, but I've gained and lost my 4 stone award too many times over the last few weeks - on and off, on and off, on and off.) My consultant has looked at my food diary (I've kept one from the start) and can see nothing wrong.....

So this week, I'm trying SE for a few days. Hopefully will manage to do a whole week, but at the moment I'm so fed up!!!

Oh well, good luck to my fellow Mateys for good results this week. Offwards and downwards!!!!(hopefully)!!!!!

Back