***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Well done Hobbithead, that's a great loss this week. X

Sorry about the little gain Sarah, but I'm sure you will lose that little bit and you will have a loss again next week. X

Morning all! Sorry to hear about your gain Sarah, but it will come off again this week if you make sure you stick to plan 100%
Well this weekend I spent a day at A and E. In absolute agony with my wrist and had a lump come up on the joint. I've now been told to take a week off work and do nothing!! I am a mother to a 3.5 year old!!! On the plus side however, I've managed to shed 5lbs this week!!!!!

Well done MrsV and Hobbithead! Great losses!!! :clap: I will update the chart!

Thanks for your kind words but tbh I know where its from so I am really not down about it :) x

Good luck with WW Simmy ~ if you feel your body needs a change then it's the right thing to do. xx

Well done hobbithead and Mrs V ~ fantastic losses! Hope your wrist mends soon Mrs V but rest will help it ~ I had a lump too (think they said it was a ganglion cyst) and it did go down ~ try to take it easy! xx

Sarah ~ have a good week ahead xx

Well Done Mrs V that is a fantastic loss, hope you feel better soon. Well done for you too Hobbithead. Good luck simmy with ww, just because you are on the darkside doesn't mean you can't pop your head in every now and again!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is feeling well.

How rude am I?! MrsV hope you feel better soon and get that wrist sorted. xx

Well done on your hald stone pinksa, bet you are very proud :D
Mrs V, sorry to hear you are in pain, hope you will feel better soon :hug99:. Well done on your 5 lb loss :). Malaika, 0.5 lb off is fine, its going in the right direction :). Hobbithead, beating *week is always a great feeling and 3 lb off is fantastic! :D
Donnie, wow to you, 5 lb is great! How did you do it? :D Sarah, just a tiny gain for you, that and more will be off next week. Stick to the plan girl ;). Weemo, sts is good considering you were away for a few days, hope you hada great time :D
Simmy, hope WW works for you. As others said, if you feel it's time for a change then do it. Good luck hunny :wavey:
I lost 2 lb, this means I got rid of all my holiday gain + 0.5 lb more Aaand - I got my 3 st award, yay :bliss::party0049: (took me long enough :rolleyes:)
B. xx

B2b! WOW! Congratulations honey! You have done so well! Absolutely fantastic loss! :clap: :bliss: x

thank you Sarah :D
B. x

Just reporting in !!
at the end of July - been to my final weigh in of the month I have lost............
5lb this month.
So in the last 2 months I've lost 1/2 stone ...mmmm not bad
cos if you think about it , this time last year i would have been just munching away and not giving a fiddlers hoot what I weighed - but do now !!
Well done everyone else xx

Well i lost 0.5lb, atleast it's not a gain! I expected a gain! So 8lbs down.

Had to re-bok our holiday for various reasons today (grrrr) was going to Cyprus on 3rd Oct for 2 weeks, now going to Rhodes 16th Sept so even less time to lose weight....

NEED TO GET MY ASS IN GEAR - BIG KICK NEEDED

Sonia, I am so sorry for your sad loss, it must have been a shock to you, my thought's are with you, take care, love to you. X

Back