***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Morning Guys I WI this morning and have lost 4 1/4 lb ! Am really pleased as I have been really good this week and felt so bloated this morning that I was sure that I wouldn't have lost so much. Am having a naughty day tomorrow for my OH birthday and heading to the seaside but will be back on track some Sunday morning! Fingers crossed for everyone else WI today. x

Hello everyone, I lost 2lbs this week. X

Well done Donnie! Fantastic loss :clap:

Sanicholl - My word, how brilliant is that! Well Done :clap:

Metrognome - Not to worry chick, that will be off in no time :)

MissShiraz - Well done, super duper that you expected a gain and never got one :clap:

Malaika - well done honey. Hopefully speak to you soon (((Hugs)))

Hiya Alice - Well done on the 5lb loss, that's brilliant :clap:

Well I weigh in tomorrow, we will see. I am feeling so down in the dumps at the moment for various reasons, that hasn't made me sway though which is good. Also I have started my exercise again which has made me feel more alive.

Happy Friday all xx

Morning all!!! Well...what fantastic results this week so far!!!! Keep it up ladies!
Sarah, I hope you feel better soon Hun; if you have been on plan 100% you will be smiling tomorrow. Huge hugs for you.
Well, even though I have been off work all week and ready to climb the walls again, I have stuck on plan 100%...I did sneakily weigh this morning..I know, I know I shouldnt have and the scales weighed me at 2lbs heavier so it was my own stupid fault, well, seeing as I dont weigh until Monday morning, I can live with the result. Not swayed to eat rubbish like normal! I even took Daughter into a Bakery this morning for a cake treat (to eat when she gets home from Nursery) and the smell actually made me feel ill!Not sure if this is entirely a good thing! Lol.
Because of my wrists I havent been allowed to drive and have been walking everywhere with Daughter so we are both benefitting from the fresh air.

Have a wonderful weekend all and I will report back on Monday morning with my results...roll on August!!

Hi everyone :wavey:

B2b ~ well done on your loss this week and getting your award:party0011: ~ you should be so proud of yourself :bunnydance:xx

Alice that's a great loss in month, well done huni :happy036:xx

Sonia well done on your weight loss, hope things go ok for you :hug99:xx

Miss Shiraz it's not a gain as you said, it's in the right direction ~ I go on hols on the 16th Sept too :D xx

Metrognome you will have that teeny gain off in no time hun :)xx

:happy096: Well done Shirley, that is a fantastic loss ~ go you!! :woohoo: xx

Donnie ~ another fab loss, you are doing so well :clap:xx

Good luck :fingerscrossed: for WI tomorrow Sarah and for you on Monday Mrs V ~ hope the scales are kind to you both xx

:argh: I stayed the same this week despite being 100% and exercising nearly everyday. However AF did arrive this morning after WI :sigh: , I am so bloated at the moment so hoping that might be the reason? Anyhow I am still determined and am hoping for another 100% week, hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx:grouphugg:

Well done everyone.

Sarah good luck for tomorrow and I hope you feel better soon.

have a good evening everyone, love to you. X

Hi is it possible to join this team?
or is it just for july.as i know its now august i would just like to join something as i know it wil make me more motivated.

Welcome to the team Littlehobbit - Sarah will get back to you when she comes online, we have a challenge every month so today should start us off again, so you are joining us at the right time. X

Hi all - well I'm back from my hols and not looking forward to WI tomorrow.

Well done to all the fab losses and welcome to all new members.

I'm back on plan today, but I can't undo the damage in 1 day!! I weighed myself (and wish I hadn't) and the scales were telling me I've gained 1/2 stone in 2 weeks. I've eaten my body weight in croissants, bread, cakes, sweets, chocolate, chips etc etc - you name it I've had it. I had a great time but returned feeling really bloated and I think my body is craving salad.

I did quite a bit of cycling and walking - it just goes to show what will happen if you treat SW as a quick fix "diet" - I know I'm going to have to stick to this for many years to come!

Good luck to everyone this coming week - and sorry in advance for my inevitable gain xx

Welcome back Vicki, good to see you back safe and sound.

Don't apologise for a gain already - you were on holiday so it's allowed whatever your WI is......

So glad you had a good time. X

I will be back on in about 1hr to do a big post. I will also be doing the new August Challenge thread :D

0.5lb off for me this week... :rolleyes:

I'm (as ever) not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Mark hasn't worked all week and we've eaten out LOTS and drank wine LOTS! :eek:

When we've eaten out i've tried to be good and had things like Steak and New Potatoes, Seafood Paella and Salmon Fillet with Caesar Salad (dressing on side) - BUT i've eaten a slice of banoffee cheesecake :rolleyes: and 2 slices of Garlic Bread. I've also had wine practically every night (as he's been pouring me a glass and i NEVER stop at one!)

Deary, deary me!

I've also got to go to evening group tomorrow instead of morning and i'm worried that because i'd usually take a huge fruit salad to group for brekkie, i'm going to be weighing much later in the day after eating brek and lunch! :(

Any suggestions

Hope you are all well.

On the plus side Mark is fully booked up until our jollies (which are now in 6 weeks time instead of 9) so i am at home instead of being tempted by eating out and he literally has the odd Saturday spare for me and the little ones ;)

A bit bemused!

Well been on the plan 3 weeks now but only went back to class last Monday so tonight was the first official weigh in. According to their scales I'd lost 2lbs but according to mine I'd sts. I think its because I used to WI in the morning so if I had weighed myself in the evening I would probably weighed more so will put sts for this week and not use my evil scales again:p

Still feeling fairly positve. My clothes feel looser and I have been walking more and feel less out of breath which is good. My C said sometimes the weight loss with exercise can take a while to catch up and also my TOTM last week didn't show so could be that.

Anyway I have planned my week but need to make sure I eat all my HE's as I missed a few last week which probably didn't help:(

Good luck to all this week and I'm hoping it will all reflect in the scales next week :D

Well Well Well... and here are the results of the July challenge...

In 3rd place is...

Hobbithead - 8lb Loss

Well done on your loss and of course your 1st month on the challenge! :clap:

In 3rd place is...

Donnie - 10lb

Well done on your loss, it's absolutely fantastic :clap:

... *drum roll* and the winner is...

MrsV - 14lb loss :bliss: :clap:

Well done honey, a stone loss in the month of july, absolutely brilliant :D x

A group loss of 63.75lbs which equals to 4.55 stone!!! WELL DONE ALL WEIGHTY MATEYS!!!! FANTASTIC! :clap:

hiya all sorry i havent been on had so much going on and little girl has a cold as well

hope all is ok

sarah x

Hi sarah, hope your little girl gets better soon. It's horrible when they are poorly isn't it.

We are on a new thread by the way everybody... August Challenge :) x

Hi Sarah, just to let you know that my first two weeks losses in July were 0.5lb, 2lb, 2lb, 2lb (Loss: 6.5lbs)
Does not make a difference to the winning guys (you have done fab girls!!) but can add to the July totals (every pound counts ;)). Cheers, B. xx

Hi sarah, hope your little girl gets better soon. It's horrible when they are poorly isn't it.

We are on a new thread by the way everybody... August Challenge :) x

hey hun, are we still listing losses on here as I am unable to find an August challenge when I am searching - am I being really stupid?? Anyway for WI today I have lost 2lb!! Thank goodness.

Blimey!!!! I hadnt realised that I had lost that much in the month!!!
More effort needed on my part for August now as I certainly cant let the team down...especially as I gained 2lbs this week :(.....ooops!

Back