***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Welcome to all new additions - this is a lovely team with some fab advice for us all.

Well 4lb off for me tonight :D - I'm stunned as I haven't been 100% this week. My goal was to get 4 stone off by the time I go on holiday (18th July), but now I'm aiming for nearer 4.5 stone! It more than makes up for my 0.5lb on last week. I'm determined to get to my 4 stone next week - I only need 1.5lb!!

Best of luck to all this week xx

Congratulations Vikkiw - 4lb is a fantastic loss. Good luck with the 1.5lb next week, I'm sure you will have no bother getting it off. x

Well done Vicki, excellent loss.

Hiya guys,

Right I have updated the S/S as much as I can, can you all please have a quick look and make sure I have all the losses and gains right?
We lost a total of 10.5lbs last week... fantastic loss! Well done all xx

Well done Vicki ~ that is a fantastic loss:happy096: ~ you will get that 1.5lbs+ off next week for sure xx

Sarah, I can't seem to access the spreadsheet (maybe I'm just being stupid :silly:), it is asking me for an email address and a password xx

Hmmm, will have to have a look when I get home. I have amended it to say that you don't need a username and password to view! :mad: Leave it with me lovely ladies... sorted by 7pm tonight :) x

just clocking in !!!! LOL
weighed in on Wednesday lost an amazing ...............
1/2lb oh poop !!
couldnt understand that really - i reckon groups scales are knackered -cos I got on mine before I went ,they said- 16st 6lb. When I weighed at group the scales said-16st 7lb (1/2lb loss). When i got home my scales said- 16st 5 1/2 lb ?????
somethings a bit dodgy !!!! LOL

Hi Ladies, the spreadsheet should work now. God knows what happened there as it was showing as 'Users can view without loggin in'... So can you see if you can look at it now please?

Alice - hey 1/2lb is 1/2lb, better off than on so WELL DONE :clap: xx

Hello fellow team members, I am pleased to say that I lost 3lbs this week....I am so pleased with that.

I have also edited my signature to give me more realistic goals than I started out with - so my first goal is to lose 3 stones.

I LOVE Slimming World.........

Well Done Donnie! That's a brilliant loss! :clap:

The spreadsheet is on the 1st page of this thread but people seem to be having problems accessing it... I don't know why! At work now, so won't be able to have a look until later x

Back