***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

Congrats vikki its 1/2 lb in the right direction and they all add up!

B you will have that 5lb off in no time, you sound like you are back on track and determined!

Simmy I hope you feel better soon - fingers crossed for tomorrow. x

Congrats on the great weight losses. You have done so well!
Simmy, I hope you feel better soon.
B, I am glad you had a great holiday. Don't worry about the weight loss. It will fall off in no time.
I have WI tomorrow, and no idea how I've done. Stuck to EE to a T, and never exceeded my daily syns, but I just don't want to raise my hopes as I tend to be disappointed when I STS!
I have decided that any loss is good, and will be happy with it!

Hi Ladies! :wavey:

I have done a new chart on the 1st page with the first 2 WI results for this week - doing well so far ladies! :clap:

Thought I would report the loss for the group in June... *drum roll*

We lost 32lb in all - Just over 2 stone! Well done all :bliss:

The top 4 slimmers of the group are:

4th Place - Sarahandmolly - 4.5lb loss :clap:

3rd Place - Cathbro - 5lb loss :clap:

2nd Place - Donnie46 - 6lb loss :clap:

and in 1st place....

VICKIW - Losing a whopping 1/2 stone! :bliss: :clap: :bliss:

Well done Vickiew! :D

Congratulations guys you have done so well, we all have!!!!

Well, I WI this morning as off on my hols so not here for my usual Friday WI and I have lost 2lb!!! Am so glad that I have had a loss as I really had thought I had put weight on!! Now to keep it up!!! x

Hope you get better soon Simmy, sending you hugs :hug99:xx

Glad you had a great holiday b2b, you enjoyed it and that's the main thing. It will not take you long to lose that gain :hug99:xx

Good luck with your WI Malaika, I'm sure you will be fine :cross: xx

:happy096: Well done Shirley that is a fab loss ~ that's you over your stone now!! Enjoy your time away xx

:party0019: well done to everyone on their losses in June ~ a BIG well done to you Vicki :party0048: for getting slimmer of the month, 7lbs loss is fantastic! xx

Thanks:thankyou: Sarah for doing a great job as captain and sorting out the chart xx

My WI is Friday but not feeling very positive due to AF lurking and I had quite an indulgent weekend but have been 100% since, will just have to wait and see! Good luck to anyone else who has still to WI this week xx

:wavey: yeah another newbie! :wavey:

Of course you can join in - there is always space, I will add you to the list and you just post your WI reuslt every week.

Good Luck on your journey xx

Welcome along deadredhead - you've joined a fab team :D.

Thank you sarahandmolly and weemo for your congrats - i go on my hols in less than 3 weeks and my aim is to get that 4 stone award. I've only got to lose 1.5lb, but everything over that would be a bonus - I don't want to come back after my hols and be back under that 4 stone loss!

The heat seems to be making me feel really bloated and I'm sure I'm suffering with water retention - I know I shouldn't, but I got on the scales tonight and weighed 2lb heavier than Monday night. I've stuck 100% on plan too :confused:. Does anyone else suffer with this?

I am totally gutted, I put on 1 1/2 pounds this week.
I stuck to it to a T, I had less than 15 syns a day so I just can't understand it!
I have not had any bread, sweets or chocs for 5 weeks, so cannot understand!
My consultant said my food diary lsst week was fine. I lost 1 1/2 pounds and I had less this week!
She said there could be a few factors:
I am not eating enough - I eat so much!
I am not having HEXa's most days so I will this week!
I have also drank gallons of water today and have barely gone to the loo so it could be water retention!
I also feel so bloated, so perhaps more fibre!
Anyway I shall march on and MUST lose this coming week!

woo hoo im back , on track at last ive lost 2 and a half this week , welcome dread red , u will get lots of support ere , i aint no doctor malaika but sounds like water retension to me has well , try some water pills like water fall , they should help hope every one is ok , feelin loads better , still not driving , but im sure the walking is doing me the world of good , keep smiling everyone xxxxx

hiya all i joined last week and could i join your team please

sarah x

Thanks for the warm welcome!My weigh in is Tuesday so hopefully I will have a decent result then!cheers again;-)

Welcome to you all!!!
Dont worry about the gain Malaika, it will come off again next week....its the heat!
Well done on the losses so far this week everyone, keep it up...the weekend is looming, but we can get through it with determination!

have i been acepted yet lol

sarah x

:giggle: sorry Sarah yes of course you have. I need to go and add all the newbies to the S/S. Welcome aboard! :D Just come on each week and let us all know your WI result :) xx

Right where am I... lol :giggle:

Welcome to the 2 newbies! :wavey: Good Luck on your weight loss journeys :)

Simmy - Well done on your loss, yes you are back and certainly back on track :clap: well done! :D

Malaika - Don't worry honey, what you have said there could contribute to your gain. Just revise your menu to try and add in or take away what you have said and I am sure you will see the result you want next week xx

Vicki - I am sure you will lose the 1.5lb... what a fab weight loss. You're doing so well. Where are you going nice on your hols?

Weemo - Not a problem chicken, I am actually enjoying it now I can keep track! lol :D

Sanicholl - Well done on your loss... absolutely fab! Have a wonderful holiday x

B2b - Welcome back honey :wavey: glad you had a nice hol! 5.5lb is nothing really!

Anyhoo I hope I haven't missed anyone! :rolleyes: I have updated the chart accordingly! xx

whooooo hoooo thanks all for letting me join

i lost 5lb this week i'm so happy about it

sarah x

Back