***Weighty Mateys - June Challenge***

hello, sorry for not posting for a couple of weeks not been to weigh in for 2 weeks and went this week and stayed the same which i am happy about

Well done Kaz, that's brilliant. X

Good morning fellow Matey's I am pleased to say that I lost another 1lb this week, thats 15lbs in 6 weeks and it also brings me to a 5% loss too, so I am a happy bunny today.

Good luck to all other Friday WI's, I have my fingers crossed for you.....X

Metrognome - Well done on the STS! That's brilliant!

Donnie - yay! So you should be chuffed. Well done xx

:welcome: deadredhead and Sarah (well done on your fab loss btw), it's always great to have new members :D

Vicki ~ you will lose that 1.5lbs and more before you go on hols, your weight loss to date is inspiring :D xx

:hug99: You will get a loss next week Malaika, it will be water retention, stick with it hun, you deserve a good result xx

:happy096: well done Simmy, that's a great loss hun and you are looking great in your new photo xx

:0clapper:well done for staying the same Kaz xx

:woohoo:That's a fantastic loss in a short space of time Donnie, really pleased for you, well done xx

Well I lost 1lb today :faint2:~ did not expect to as it is *week plus I had an indulgent weekend but managed to have 100% days since. Really loving EE.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Hi Matey's only lost a 1lb at my WI this week, but better than last weeks when I put on. 6lb total loss for me over 4 weeks.
Cath.

Wow...well done on all the losses so far everyone! Im hoping for a good result on Monday..fingers crossed!
Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

x

well done to all of yesterdays losses

sarah x

Well done on all your losses!
And thanks for the encouragement.
I certainly hope it is water retention.
I am still carrying on more determined than ever.
I do feel incredibly bloated as I have been drinking incredible amounts of water but I really am incredibly thirsty all the time!
I am going to the chemist tomorrow to see if I can get some deuretics (excuse spelling!)
I am also planning to have a flexi syn day tomorrow as we are going to have a meal at our favourite pub.
We used to go at least once a week but have not been for 6 weeks since I rejoined SW and I plan to have a couple of glasses of wine too!
This may give me a kick start :D

Hi all - well done to all the losses during the week. I was having a 100% week until yesterday - I went to a childrens party and ate my body weight in sandwiches, crisps and cake. Oh well - fingers crossed for Monday WI.

Malaika - a good blow out may be just what you need - good luck

Cath - well done on your loss

Weemo - thanks for your kind messages - I'm glad I inspire other people. Well done on your loss to date.

Donnie - well done on your loss

Metrognome - well done on STS.

Sarah - what a fab start - well done you :D

Sorry Sarahandmolly - I haven't been on here for a while, so only just seen your message. Well done on your great loss last week and good luck today!

We're taking our caravan to Henley on Thames for our hols. We'll be taking the kids to Legoland, trips into London and Windsor - I can't wait. We can't afford a holiday abroad this year - or probably not for a few years, and the kids are so young at the moment they don't mind where they go, as long as there's a playground and somewhere to ride their bikes! I might even take mine too - I haven't ridden it for about 10 years.

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead xx

Malaika, we have all been eating so much salad in this hot weather and that tends to help us retain water too, have you tried AquaBan, I don't get any * star weeks now but when I did and I felt really bloated AquaBan always worked for me.

Your body will adjust when the fluid is gone and you should get a weight loss again next week, good luck sweetheart, thinking of you.

Not a happy bunny at all! I gained 1lb... where from I don't know!
I have been in the house since 12.30pm and I have cried and cried!!!! Why?!?!?! :cry::cry:

Malaika, we have all been eating so much salad in this hot weather and that tends to help us retain water too, have you tried AquaBan, I don't get any * star weeks now but when I did and I felt really bloated AquaBan always worked for me.

Your body will adjust when the fluid is gone and you should get a weight loss again next week, good luck sweetheart, thinking of you.

Thanks so much Donnie ((hugs))
Funny you mention AquaBan. I got some today from Superdrug, as well as some Senakot and I feel rather bunged up too.
I'll let you know how it goes.
I don't have *week either as I had a hysterctomy many years ago but I think I still did have * weeks as when I started SW in 2002 and for a few years after that I always had a STS or light gain every 4 weeks or so. I think I have just about finished menopause, which I thought I would never get, but according to my doc I had started at 45. I don't have many hot flushes or mood swings any more and I stopped my HR about a year ago.
However, it is possible, I guess to still have the * weeks weight gain/STS. I'll keep an eye on it!

Not a happy bunny at all! I gained 1lb... where from I don't know!
I have been in the house since 12.30pm and I have cried and cried!!!! Why?!?!?! :cry::cry:

awwww ((hugs)) Sarah. I know EXACTLY how you feel.
Perhaps you are suffering from water retention like I think I am?
When I found out this week I had put on the 1 1/2 pounds, I very nearly burst into tears in class.
So hang in there girl. You'll be fine next week!

I hope it all works for you Malaika - BTW I also use Dulco-ease, it softens your 'poo' and it's easier to go to the toilet - please excuse me talking about 'you know what', but if it will help you to feel better then I wanted to tell you about them. X

I hope it all works for you Malaika - BTW I also use Dulco-ease, it softens your 'poo' and it's easier to go to the toilet - please excuse me talking about 'you know what', but if it will help you to feel better then I wanted to tell you about them. X

Thanks Donnie. I will give them a bash!

Well done Cath, you are doing really well xx :D

:hug99::hug99::hug99: Sending you hugs Sarah ~ sometimes blips just happen for no reason, they just do but having read through other posts it is probably water retention ~ Malaika can sympathise with you there! Keep at it hun and those scales won't know what has hit them next week xx

Morning,

Thanks for the lovely words ladies, I am ok with it now. I was just expecting a loss as I have been really good AND I have exercised a lot more. It's just really depressing! Hey ho... still doing it and WILL lose at the scales next WI!

Good luck for the week xx

Back