**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Thanks weemo :)

Well done hypa, another 2.5lbs, that's brilliant.
Don't worry toofatkat, we all have weeks like that, just put it behind you and keep going. Overall, you are doing great.

Hey guys, thought I would stop by and say hello, Congratulations for those who lost or stayed the same - August was a really good month for us. Hopefully we can keep it up for September!!

I'll be WI tomorrow and seriously not looking forward to it as was v naughty last week when I was away - I think every meal involved, bread wine and sausages!!! Oh well as long as I reach my new target sometime before christmas I will be a happy bunny! x

hello all,
i stayed the same this week, but i think i really lost as i went to a different class and it was a spur of the moment decision so wore diferent clothes and had a can of fizzy before hand.

i wish when i say im not going i stick to it:rolleyes: instead of changing my mind and go :p
hope your doing well

well done everyone for their results this week.
we all have weeks that arnt great so dont be down if you have only had a small loss or a gain:)
jst think if u only lose 1lb a week till christmas u have lost over a stone!!

:wavey: Hi everyone, well I had WI today and I have gained the 2lbs I lost last week :eek::cry::(:eek: ~ so, so cross with myself ~ had a few days off plan around the bank holiday, then a bad day yesterday as my hubby and I went for lunch and tea whilst out shopping for our holiday. When I came home I just ate crap soooooooo really sorry guys for letting the team down :ashamed0005:and please give me a kick up the bum :whoopass:, it's deserved!
:happy036: Well done Simmy, Toofatkat, Sonia, Hypa, Raapunbird and Kaz, September is shaping up to be a good month :party0019:~ only me seems to be letting the team down :eek::eek::eek:

Mel ~ all you have to do is post your WI result on here :) (this week we have to PM Sarah as well as she is on hols) ~ just come by and post whenever you want really, hth :Dxx

Shirley ~ good luck :fingerscrossed: for WI tomorrow xx

B2b :wavey:~ haven't heard from you for awhile, hope things are ok xx

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend ~ I am not weighing in until Tuesday 15th (day before I go on hols :character00255:) ~ let's hope that my gain will be gone before then :rolleyes: xx

Oh Weemo don't punish yourself too hard, we all have lives that get in the way of dieting occasionally.:whoopass: I also let myself go a bit this week going out for the cheap menus that they have over here, :break_diet:luckily I still managed to lose weight over all this week but only 0.2kgs Never mind, must try harder next week.

Well done everyone who has lost or sts this week - you are an inspiration to us all.:happy096:

Hello Lovely People - can i join your team?? cheers Lou x

well done donnie!! thats great.really hoping to get my club ten on tuesday but star week has jst arrived so im doubting it now:(
hey to all new members!

Hey guys, congratulations Donnie, good going hun! I only managed to WI today and have lost 2lb! I'm still not sure how but am amazed as I am so bloated and ate lots of rubbish over the weekend. Anyhow I am back on track and going to try EE for the week, back to normal WI on Fridays as well!!! x

Morning all...well I've gained 1lb this week...flipping * week build up and holding fluid!! Grrr!!
I know I will loose it again next week, so not too bothered, but hate getting on the scales, feeling really good only to find that for my efforts Im rewarded with a gain!

Never mind....good luck everyone for this week!

I'm back!!!! :D

Will do a proper post and catch up on lunch!

I am feeling SO much better... :)

sarah! good to see you back!
did you have a good time??
my WI is tomoro so we will wait nd see if iv done any better than my little gain last week.

Back