**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

Right! Hiya Guys! :wavey:

I am back, sunkissed and happy :D I had a fantastic holiday with my OH and Molly. We all had a super time. I ate and drank what I wanted... I know my weight will reflect this but at this moment in time, I don't care. I have started a fresh hoping to have lost and lb or 2 on my 1st WI on Saturday. Whatever the result, I am happy and focused that I will be great at SW from now on. I had a blip, now its over.

I have added September chart to Pg.1 Would you all be lovely enough to check August challenge to make sure I have all your WI's correct, as my brain has been all over the place, so I expect some corrections to be made! :D

Well here we are... for August!...

In 3rd Place.... *drumroll*
**Sanicholl** Losing 6lbs!! :clap:

In joint 2nd Place.... *drumroll*
**littlehobbit** & **hobbithead**
both losing 6.5lbs each :clap: :clap:

and in 1st Place *massive drumroll*

**Hypa2008** losing a whopping 13lbs!!!! :bliss: :clap: :bliss:

WELL DONE ALL!!!! You have done fab!

Total weight loss for the Weighty Mateys is...

64.5lbs! (4st 6lbs!!!)

wow 2nd place.im so chuffed with that:)

there is a mistake in my mine cause i gained 0.5lb not lost.hate to point it out cause it looks so much better than a gain haha:)

glad to hear you had a great time sarah.

and hypa thats fantastic!!!!!

Hi chick,

ETA - I have amended your 1st WI result for Sept! Sorry :D

Well done on your August loss though :) x

Hi sarah

So glad to hear you had a good holiday and that you're feeling motivated! It was obviously what you needed and I think I speak for everyone when I say I think you do a fantastic job collecting all our results.

Please could you check my August weight loss or should i say gain! - my weigh in results were:
03/08/09 +9
10/08/09 -5
17/08/09 -2.5
24/08/09 -0.5

Best of luck everyone this week - I weigh in tonight so fingers crossed.

Hello all and welcome back Sarah, hope you had a lovely relaxing break. 0.5lb off for me tonight, would have liked more but at least its a loss xx

Well I managed 1lb this week - happy with that as I've not been on plan 100%. I'm going to give extra easy a go for a few weeks to see if it kick starts me a bit.

Good luck for this week x

vicki, i have done extra easy and it works , this week i know i will have a gain has i went down to my family in devon , and eat all the wrong food , lol , but thats fine, i will deal with it , and do better next week , i will let u know later how much ive put on

Congratulations everyone, wow what a massive amount between us for last month!!! I'm so pleased I can third - I'm really chuffed. Fingers crossed for us all for September.

Welcome back sarah and Molly - glad to hear you had a great time x

Morning all!!!

Well done on the losses for last month...brilliant!!!
Sarah I hoped you enjoyed you holiday Hun?!

Here's into September and the losses we will get!!

xxx

Welcome back Sarah:wavey:, glad you had a good time. Hopefully your WI on Saturday won't be too bad:fingerscrossed:.

Hun...you still managed to loose!

sorry folks put 2 pounds on , on well , bck on plan for me at last i know i made mistakes and somtimes u still got too have a life and step out the box as long has u get right back in that box things will be ok

Simmy - you'll get that 2lb off in no time.

Extra easy working for me so far. Hubby bought me a personal trainer game for the wii for our wedding anniversary yesterday, so I'm aching in places I didn't know could ache (that's not all to do with the game though ;)).

Simmy - you'll get that 2lb off in no time.

Extra easy working for me so far. Hubby bought me a personal trainer game for the wii for our wedding anniversary yesterday, so I'm aching in places I didn't know could ache (that's not all to do with the game though ;)).

LOL Vicki ;)! Well done on your loss hun and belated happy anniversary:0chacha: !xx

Well done everyone on your losses ~ some good results :D:D:Dxx

Mrs V and Simmy ~ your gains will be gone in no time, both of you are sounding determined xx :)

Sarah welcome back :hug99: ~ glad you had a lovely time and are back refreshed and focused, good luck for sat xx

Welcome to the team Lou:welcome:, great to have you on board xx

Congrats :winner:to August slimmers of the month, fantastic losses :wow::wow::wow:

Good luck to anyone who has still to WI this week xx

waheyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGG I LOST 6 this week!!!! Got 2 stone award and slimmer of week for 4th week in row:) . lost 2 stone 4 now:) only wanted two for my two stone now 3 off next award:D:D:D

Back