**Weighty Mateys - Slinky September Challenge**

hypa , well done u thats brill , vicki thanks hun , that made me laugh lol , hi ya mary , hope your well , well done all , me and mrs v , wont let u down , we both have fire in our belly , that should burn the pounds lol

:0clapper:OMG Hypa well done:wow:, you're weight is just dropping off, can you post a food diary so I can see where I'm going wrong?:sign0009: Compared to you I'm really letting the side down.

I had lost 0.2kg at WI last week and 1 kg this week, it's coming off slowly but some times it seems sooooo slow.:scale:

Well done those who have weighed and good luck to everyone that hasn't. September certainly seems to be shapeing up to be a good loosing month!!:talk017:

Well well well, aren't we all doing fab!

Hypa - that is a fantastic achievement! You're doing so well! Well Done! :clap:

Raapunbird, toliveordiet & Vicki - Well done all three of you on your 1lb / kg losses! Congratulations :clap:

Littlehobbit & Hobbithead - Well done on your 0.5lb losses! It's the way to go! :D :clap:

Simmy - Hey don't worry on your gain, it will be gone in no time! Chin up chick xxx

Hi Mel,

I have added you to the chart and only recorded your 3.5lbs loss as you only joined last week. Hope this is ok with you, oh and welcome to the BESTEST group xx

Hi

You all seem to be doing so well with Slimming World. I joined a group on Tuesday Night and was wondering if there was space in your team for me to join.

Thanks

x

Hi Nu Nu's yes of course you can join, I will add you onto the chart on Page one now. Come and join in the conversations and also let me know your WI result each week on this thread xx

Hi Sarah, hope that you are well...are you going to change the thread name Huni for September?

so ive been invited so what do i do now... im a thursday weigh in :)

toliveordiet? : it's because I exercise twice a day 5 times a week at gym doing 5-7 miles and weights each session thats why I am losing so quickly not just my diet.

Wow, I can see I'm going to have to step it up a bit, I was only doing 1/2 hour circuit training 5 times a week and I thought that was tough!!!:hmm:

Thanks for letting my know Hypa and good luck for next week's WI.

Ooooo I love the new thread title...slinky!!!!

Thanks Hun!!
xxxx

I'm loving the title too Mrs V!! Get us all slinky ;)

:wow: Hypa ~ fantastic loss hun, well deserved with all that exercise xx

Well done toliveordiet? and Raapunbird ~ good losses girls:party0011::party0011: xx
:welcome2: Nunu ~ always good to have a new member on board xx

Kaz hun sometimes blips happen for no reason, they just do ~ try to keep positive and those scales won't know what has hit them next week ;) xx

I am not weighing in until Tuesday for my pre-hols WI :character00255: ~ can't see it being too good though as am laid up with a bad knee and have to rest so no exercise plus all I can seem to think about is food:eatdrink023: !

Good luck for tomorrow Sarah:cross: xx

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :grouphugg:

You're all doing so well! Although I've only just joined slimming world (Tuesday), I'm sticking to it and finding relatively easy, though had headaches yesterday but think that's probably down to reducing the number of sweets and chocolates I usually eat to one a day.

Reading all your posts has made me feel more motivated so thanks however you've also made me realise just how lazy i've become so seriously need to look at adding in some exercise! Any suggestions for a total exercise beginner?????

Hi Everyone
Youve all done well. I weighed in on Tuesday night but this is the first time Ive been able to log in. I only lost 1/2 lb again this week. I seem to be taking the scenic route at the minute. I need a kick up the backside. Ive got a consultants appointment at the hospital next Tuesday where Im going to beg for a knee replacement. I was hoping my weight loss would convince him but maybe Im doing a bit of self sabotage. I hope not. Anyway we'll see.

Back