***Weighty Mateys Wintery November Challenge***

Morning all....bit disappointed as I've lost 1lb this week. The reason why I'm disappointed is that it was my * week last week, so I should have lost more, but then...a loss is a loss eh?? But then I have reached 100lb loss, so not all bad!
Hope everyone has behaved at the weekend!

Friday WI - how could I get that confused!

Morning guys, great losses, well done. Unfortunately I put on 1lb this week. My own fault for eating wayyyyy too much chocolate! I WILL behave better next week.

In actual fact I sts!! It wasn't until I went home after work and sat down to look at last weeks food dairy that I realised I was the same weight as the Friday before!! That is what I get for sneaky wi mid week - getting me all confused! Needless to say the scales are not to be touched until next Friday. This would never happen if I went to class......!

Morning ladies, I have updated the spreadsheet up to here! Looking good! :flirt2: I have added all the newbies in too :wavey: welcome!

We haven't had 1st week october WI results from the following people... if you could update me by PM so I don't get confuzzled with this weeks WI results that would be great! :D

- cookieg
- littlehobbit
- hypa2008
- mel1981
- Nu Nu's
- Raapunbird
- Simmy

I had a bad gain of 4lb this week but I was wearing jeans and a jumper whereas I usually wear leggings / vest top! I am feeling OK but still not 100% which isn't good! I am ready for the knackers yard me'thinks!

Happy Monday all! :D xx

Last edited:
Wow Mrs V - 100lbs loss is tremendous! Your will power is amazing.:clap:

:23:Sarah, I expect you'll be wearing jeans and jumpers for the rest of the winter so you should see a big loss when it comes back around to Spring and the lighter clothes.

Good luck everyone for next week.:wavey:

Hello all, hope everyone is well. STS for me tonight, its * week so happy with that.

Mrs V what an inspiration you are, i bet you are elated and rightfully so, well done you :happy096::happy096:

Wow - well done Mrs V.

I managed to lose 2lb this week, so very happy with that. I'm off to Paris and then Disneyland on Saturday for a few days so will probably put it back on and more!

Well done to all the losers and good luck for a good couple of weeks - I'll let you know the damage for me when I return x

Morning ladies, I have updated the spreadsheet up to here! Looking good! :flirt2: I have added all the newbies in too :wavey: welcome!

We haven't had 1st week october WI results from the following people... if you could update me by PM so I don't get confuzzled with this weeks WI results that would be great! :D

- cookieg
- littlehobbit
- hypa2008
- mel1981
- Nu Nu's
- Raapunbird
- Simmy

I had a bad gain of 4lb this week but I was wearing jeans and a jumper whereas I usually wear leggings / vest top! I am feeling OK but still not 100% which isn't good! I am ready for the knackers yard me'thinks!

Happy Monday all! :D xx
Hi Sarahand Molly

Sorry I haven't submitted my weight loss for October. I was on holiday last Tuesday and today have a stomach bug kindly passed to me by my 2 boys so haven't gone to class. Not all bad as can't eat so hoping for a good loss next week! lol

My scales say a loss of 2lbs making a total of 9.5lbs so far but not sure if the class scales would say the same. I'll let you next week.

Well done to everyone for your losses so far this month

xx

lost 2.5 this week which I am really happy about because last week I didn't go WI and the week leading up to WI I went off rails as I was ill with flu and ate crap and gained alot as felt it in my clothes but from thurs last week I turned it around went to gym 5 days thurs, fri, sun, mon and tues and stuck to sw 110% and I lost what i gained with an extra 2.5 from last WI at sw so now 3 stone 4 off only 3 till my 35 stone award:)

All updated to here now! :D See how good I am this week, totally focussed and on target! Fingers crossed for a nice little loss for me this week :cross:

Well done on all the losses - Lonestitcher, Hypa, Malaika and Vicki! Fantastic :clap: you should be so proud of yourselves!

Mrs V - 100lb :clap: :bliss: what an inspiration you are! :D

Hobbithead - well done on the STS, on * week too! Fantastic! :)

Nu Nu's fingers crossed for your WI next week

xx

I not sure whats gone on this week. I knew I would almost certainly gain as it is star week but Ive been good so I dont mind. But...
The scale at SW said Id put on 1lb but registered that I had put on 1/2 lb! Last week I lost 1 1/2lb which I know I remember right, So what were the scales playing at?
Im going to say I put on 1lb and track the SW scales next week

Hi y'all,

Just a quickie to let you know I've lost 0.4kg this week.

STS for me this week - not bad considering I wouldn't have eaten the legs of the kitchen table if they had of smelt like chocolate!

Have been very busy so just checking in, sorry but last week was a +1, however this week was a -3 and a half!

Thanks ladies! :D All updated!

Welcome Happy Holidays :wavey: I will only be able to count your WI for this week chick as you have just joined. Good Luck xxx

Back