Weird Dreams Anyone???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by redhotswan, 25 April 2009 Social URL.

1. redhotswan

redhotswan Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,
    Today is day 6 (Sat 25th) for me...
    and some of the dreams I have been having are soooo weird...one dream I had I was eating (suprise, suprise ha!), but I felt like I had crumbs round my mouth, but OMG it seemed sooo real...I woke up checking my mouth, ha! ha!(there was'nt any, just for the record) ha ha!...I know it sounds a bit mad...just shows how much my life revolved around food...xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

I never had the dreams on TFR, but I have read a few threads on here and you are not alone, apparantelly they are quite common. Oh well, better to dream of it than actually do it. Keep it up hun.

4. pompeychick

pompeychick Member

I dreamt i had cheated and eaten loads of slices of bread and butter, in my dream i was literrally just throwing it in!!! Woke up feeling gutted until i realised it wasn't real!!! haha! xxx

5. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Oh I used to dream about eating all on time on LT. They've kinda stopped now, and it was usually chicken. LT really plays around with ya head sometimes huh? lol

6. Kezzerbelle

Kezzerbelle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    oh i am so glad it not just me, i am only on day 3 but last night i dreamt i went to visit my mum, and started eating toast (of all things) then started spitting out and crying i forgot i can't eat this. was all a mental :/

7. sparkle 63

sparkle 63 sparkling:)and hopeful :)

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(28.44%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    when i 1st started i dreamt some crazy things one was i was being chased by all these people but they were made of bread and one fell over and started bleeding jam!!! lol! another i was being chased by a giant cup of cappiccino and i was shouting bk NO SUGAR NO SUGAR!! ha ha....but thankfully they stopped after my first couple of weeks

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I often dream cheated - usually with something I would never eat!!!! Once I dreamt I was on a plane and there was all this rejected food on a trolley. Then it was in my kitchen and I was eating it all!!!!! Oh the guilt!!!!!! Another time I dreamt I stole a packet of crisps from my son and licked the flavouring off each one! Both times I woke up convinced I had cheated!!!!

As has been said, better to dream cheat than really cheat!

x

Last edited: 26 April 2009
  9. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    LOL I used to dream of eating and was quite upset that I had ruined my diet until I woke up and realised, even then it had to sink in. I ate things in my sleep that I never ate when awake lol. I dont have them now but i wouldnt be bothered I think I will go to bed now and have lots of goodies in my sleep and not gain a lb:)

10. sparkle 63

sparkle 63 sparkling:)and hopeful :)

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(28.44%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ha ha sort of virtual eating i like it lol!

11. foody1

foody1 Full Member

I have had two dreams so far about eating, the first one I attempted to eat grapes and strawberries but I had to stop because of LT (in the dream!) The second one was me giving up on LT and eating chicken tikka, I was then caught by my mother cheating on LT so I couldnt finish that, in the same dream I tried to eat a veggie burger too lol but yet again, my mother caught me half way through so I had to give up on that one..

12. redhotswan

redhotswan Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I like the thought of that...virtual eating & no weight gain ha!...gives me something to look forward to when I'm asleep lol!!!

13. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think we have all experienced that. Early on I drempt a huge pan of sizzling sausages was placed in front of me (haven't eaten those for years!!!) And in another dream I ate something, then realised I was on LT and was frantically using my fingers to get all the food out of my mouth...gross!

14. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I constantly dreamed about eating food, and cheating on this diet! Even when I was refeeding (which was a terrorfying thing for me at first) I dreamed about eating loads of cream buns and ruining the refeed lol!!

15. Mexico

Mexico Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    During the first week of having LT (last year) I had a dream about food and in the morning woke up with such a sore jaw from grinding my teeth that I could hardly move it all day, lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.