Weird Dreams Anyone???

Hi,
Today is day 6 (Sat 25th) for me...
and some of the dreams I have been having are soooo weird...one dream I had I was eating (suprise, suprise ha!), but I felt like I had crumbs round my mouth, but OMG it seemed sooo real...I woke up checking my mouth, ha! ha!(there was'nt any, just for the record) ha ha!...I know it sounds a bit mad...just shows how much my life revolved around food...xx

I never had the dreams on TFR, but I have read a few threads on here and you are not alone, apparantelly they are quite common. Oh well, better to dream of it than actually do it. Keep it up hun.

I dreamt i had cheated and eaten loads of slices of bread and butter, in my dream i was literrally just throwing it in!!! Woke up feeling gutted until i realised it wasn't real!!! haha! xxx

Oh I used to dream about eating all on time on LT. They've kinda stopped now, and it was usually chicken. LT really plays around with ya head sometimes huh? lol

oh i am so glad it not just me, i am only on day 3 but last night i dreamt i went to visit my mum, and started eating toast (of all things) then started spitting out and crying i forgot i can't eat this. was all a mental :/

when i 1st started i dreamt some crazy things one was i was being chased by all these people but they were made of bread and one fell over and started bleeding jam!!! lol! another i was being chased by a giant cup of cappiccino and i was shouting bk NO SUGAR NO SUGAR!! ha ha....but thankfully they stopped after my first couple of weeks

I often dream cheated - usually with something I would never eat!!!! Once I dreamt I was on a plane and there was all this rejected food on a trolley. Then it was in my kitchen and I was eating it all!!!!! Oh the guilt!!!!!! Another time I dreamt I stole a packet of crisps from my son and licked the flavouring off each one! Both times I woke up convinced I had cheated!!!!

As has been said, better to dream cheat than really cheat!

x

Last edited:
LOL I used to dream of eating and was quite upset that I had ruined my diet until I woke up and realised, even then it had to sink in. I ate things in my sleep that I never ate when awake lol. I dont have them now but i wouldnt be bothered I think I will go to bed now and have lots of goodies in my sleep and not gain a lb:)

ha ha sort of virtual eating i like it lol!

I have had two dreams so far about eating, the first one I attempted to eat grapes and strawberries but I had to stop because of LT (in the dream!) The second one was me giving up on LT and eating chicken tikka, I was then caught by my mother cheating on LT so I couldnt finish that, in the same dream I tried to eat a veggie burger too lol but yet again, my mother caught me half way through so I had to give up on that one..

ha ha sort of virtual eating i like it lol!

LOL I used to dream of eating and was quite upset that I had ruined my diet until I woke up and realised, even then it had to sink in. I ate things in my sleep that I never ate when awake lol. I dont have them now but i wouldnt be bothered I think I will go to bed now and have lots of goodies in my sleep and not gain a lb:)

I like the thought of that...virtual eating & no weight gain ha!...gives me something to look forward to when I'm asleep lol!!!

I think we have all experienced that. Early on I drempt a huge pan of sizzling sausages was placed in front of me (haven't eaten those for years!!!) And in another dream I ate something, then realised I was on LT and was frantically using my fingers to get all the food out of my mouth...gross!

I constantly dreamed about eating food, and cheating on this diet! Even when I was refeeding (which was a terrorfying thing for me at first) I dreamed about eating loads of cream buns and ruining the refeed lol!!

During the first week of having LT (last year) I had a dream about food and in the morning woke up with such a sore jaw from grinding my teeth that I could hardly move it all day, lol.

Back