• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weird dreams!!

Hi all, last night after my first day which I have gotten over ok, no hunger pangs or anything but had the weirdest dream!! I dreamt that I was on LT and cheated by eating- very strange- sort of work up dissapointed with myself until i realised that it was all just a nightmare!!! lol.

Anyone else have any similar dreams?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Teg

Posts when she can
Its mind over matter girl ....the mind will play tricks. I keep dreaming my teeth all fall out and i have to have shakes forever .......AGHHHHHHH

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

The LT dream syndrome , wait until the nightmares start lol xxx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol ghosts especially!! I had loads of eating dreams, very scary x

Bea

Back on the wagon!
The best ones are where you feel slim in your dreams........great!!

dont tell me this is all a dream Bea???

TracyJ

Gold Member
Bea! 22 days hun?! xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I had a dream that i only lost weight on one side of my body and there was nothing that could be done about it was wierd!!!!

bet ya looked better though lol xxx

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
I've had a few dreams where I've just eaten accidently.... really strange cos they were all foods I wouldn't normally be bothered about. But I'm proud to say its never happened in reality and I'm always relieved when I wake up lol

Rhian26

For the 1st week i kept dreaming that i worked in Mcdonalds flipping burgers!!! Dont know what the moral of the dream was but i was a burger flipper!! xx