weird dreams!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by joe2009, 12 February 2009 Social URL.

1. joe2009

joe2009 Full Member

Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE DIET
    anyone else having dreams that you are cheating while on ss 100%? lol i had one last night, i scoffed a pastie then realised after " oh no i'm not supposed to eat that!!! :eek: haha was releived when i woke up and couldn't stop laughing :8855:been dreaming about food alot recently, on week 3. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissAma

MissAma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    135kg
    Current Weight:
    42.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    92.3kg(68.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ SnS
    Yup. Not as many about CD as about ciggies though! I've quit 6 months ago and still get dreams in which I'm being naughty with the sticks once every two nights! - Great feeling to wake up and realize we didn't do anything wrong though!

4. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha! Me too! Im on LL (soon to be CD hopefully) and in my first couple of days i kept dreaming about eating food and being mortified when i did it!!! Takes you a few seconds when you wake up to realise it wasnt real too!! lol :doh:

5. chriBs3

chriBs3 Full Member

i remember thinking and dreaming about food an awful lot when on the diet..

6. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    I haven't started dreaming about food yet, but I remember once when I was on the NutriSystem diet, I used to dream about food all the time. I would have a recurring dream that I was sitting down and eating a huge bowl of vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce. I'd wake up with a start every time, with my heart racing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.