• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weird dreams!!

anyone else having dreams that you are cheating while on ss 100%? lol i had one last night, i scoffed a pastie then realised after " oh no i'm not supposed to eat that!!! :eek: haha was releived when i woke up and couldn't stop laughing :8855:been dreaming about food alot recently, on week 3. :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MissAma

Silver Member
S: 135kg C: 42.7kg G: 75kg BMI: 16.1 Loss: 92.3kg(68.35%)
Yup. Not as many about CD as about ciggies though! I've quit 6 months ago and still get dreams in which I'm being naughty with the sticks once every two nights! - Great feeling to wake up and realize we didn't do anything wrong though!

skinnyminnycow

Half a pound at a time.
S: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb
Haha! Me too! Im on LL (soon to be CD hopefully) and in my first couple of days i kept dreaming about eating food and being mortified when i did it!!! Takes you a few seconds when you wake up to realise it wasnt real too!! lol :doh:

S: 18st1lb C: 16st3lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 41.5 Loss: 1st12lb(10.28%)
I haven't started dreaming about food yet, but I remember once when I was on the NutriSystem diet, I used to dream about food all the time. I would have a recurring dream that I was sitting down and eating a huge bowl of vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce. I'd wake up with a start every time, with my heart racing.