weird dreams!!

joe2009

anyone else having dreams that you are cheating while on ss 100%? lol i had one last night, i scoffed a pastie then realised after " oh no i'm not supposed to eat that!!! :eek: haha was releived when i woke up and couldn't stop laughing :8855:been dreaming about food alot recently, on week 3. :D

Yup. Not as many about CD as about ciggies though! I've quit 6 months ago and still get dreams in which I'm being naughty with the sticks once every two nights! - Great feeling to wake up and realize we didn't do anything wrong though!

Haha! Me too! Im on LL (soon to be CD hopefully) and in my first couple of days i kept dreaming about eating food and being mortified when i did it!!! Takes you a few seconds when you wake up to realise it wasnt real too!! lol :doh:

I haven't started dreaming about food yet, but I remember once when I was on the NutriSystem diet, I used to dream about food all the time. I would have a recurring dream that I was sitting down and eating a huge bowl of vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce. I'd wake up with a start every time, with my heart racing.

Back