• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weird musings....

I have been pondering on something....

Out of habit the other day, I was dismantling (I don't know the official term) a cooked chicken and popped a bit in my mouth. I spat it out and just carried on, but obviously had the taste in my mouth.

Since then, I have been wondering why most people have the psychological need to swallow their food. I'm guessing it is habit and instinct. But wouldn't dieting be easier if u could chew, taste and spit it out?

I would never be happy doing this, as the 'need' to swallow seems to overpower everything else, but it is something I gave been thinking about.

Very random!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'd say it's probably instinct to swallow food once it's in your mouth, otherwise why bother putting it in there? I won't try to analyse your musings too much!

i remeber seeing on one of those ' old fashioned diets' or something and one of them was that - chew then spit out - I think it was in the Georgian era!
Not sure if it worked tho!
Daisyx

Well, the act of chewing something prepares your stomach to take in food. That's why chewing gum sometimes makes you hungry or queasy - it causes your stomach to produce acid to break down the food you're ingesting. So I don't think it's a great idea to be honest!

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
I always heard it was rude not to swallow...

/ Oops, sorry... wrong forum!

xx

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
Pinkie :) said:
I always heard it was rude not to swallow...

/ Oops, sorry... wrong forum!

xx
LMAO!!! swallowing is impressive but if you gargle beforehand that's just showing off!!
;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slowly shrinking again!
No it won't! Tried and tested! ;)
Pure protein!!! lmao

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
:8855:TMI!!! Love it!!!

/Wait, I don't mean I love it! I mean I love your comment, oh, just forget it!! :rolleyes: Lol...

xx

Slowly shrinking again!
At least it wasn't the vanilla - that's white powder.
Got to get you girls away from the other theme...............!:drool::sign0007::innocent0002::yuk:

Slowly shrinking again!
Thanks SB! So, now we've covered sex, drugs... all that's left is Rock & Roll baby!!

xx

Slowly shrinking again!
Hehe... Hope you're feeling better hunny pie!