Welcome to Dukan

welcome back missus xxx being in the right frame of mind to succeed is so important

Hi everyone.
I started attack yesterday and so far so good. Ive tried Dukan before on and off but Im determined to stick to it this time! I have a holiday in June as motivation. xx

Hey all
Just wanted to say hi since I am new on these forums and new to dukan..weighted myself last fri and was in shock and horror with the scales!:( I have done the attack fase for 4 days (lost 7lbs..Woooot) and today was the first day in cruise
I have dieted as long as I can remember on all sorts of diets but this feels like the diet for me. Loving the things I can eat and not really missing anything (Other then chocolate)
I really am glad that I found these forums: there is great stuff on here, so thank you so much for that!:) x

Hi, it's nice to know I'm not the only new starter, it's my first day today and I'm feeling really positive never really stuck to a proper diet plan before just cut down on carbs so I'm hoping with the strictness of this diet it might stay off this time! I'm going to Mexico in September so really hoping to be a few stone lighter.

Guaranteed loss for Mexico if you have read the book and stick to the rules xxx good you to all you newbies xxx

Hey, I've tried everything and looking at trying the Dukan diet, do I need to sign up for their online coaching thing or buy the book? Total newbie here! :) thank you guys x

Hey, I've tried everything and looking at trying the Dukan diet, do I need to sign up for their online coaching thing or buy the book? Total newbie here! :) thank you guys x

No no no - please don't sign up to the coaching!! The book and this forum will tell you everything you need to know! Save your dosh for buying skinny clothes ;)

P x

P talks sence xxx join us you'll love it xx

Hi Aacre

Strictly, they're not allowed but some girls do eat them (and venison sausages, and chicken sausages) as tolerated items. Depending on which phase you're in, depends whether tolerateds are tolerated or not! ;)

If you can live without them, best to do so. If, however, they're going to stop you falling off the rails, then a couple of sausages isn't the end of the world.

Hope this helps!

P x

I'm near the end of the second phase. I only bought them for the first time yesterday so think I'll just throw them away. Thanks for the advice :)

Thinking of giving dukan diet a try . Do I need the book or can I do it on here. Or on the website . Can any one help me with the plan and food and drinks I'm allowed please .

Last edited:
Hi all,

Thinking of starting Dukan, I'd like to lose at least a stone which would take me down to 10st. I'd be even happier at 9 and a half! Any ideas from your experience how long that may take?

Thanks!

Hi all :)
I've been "dukanning" for a while now, we're actually just starting our 4th week and my other half and I have each lost a stone! We're both chuffed to pieces, a fair way to go, but a great start.
According to the website I should reach my true weight in december and OH in october, but he has less to lose than me.
I've been lurking on your forum for a couple of days after I found it last week and thought I'd bite the bullet and join.

Anyhoo, hi!
Becca

hi becca well done on losing a stone and welcome to the forum. We are a friendly bunch and if you need any help just post away

Back