Welcome to Dukan

Hi everyone,

Am super psyched to start this diet next week. My uni held an event last night with the man himself and I got my picture with him and he signed my book. Such a lovely man, who was very flattering in his confidence of me being successful with this diet and has truly spurred me on to fight the flab once and for all, but more importantly, For Good!

Can't wait to start picking all your knowledgeable brains about how to get creative with my food.

Speak soon

Nicetomeetdu
Xx

Pick away ntm xxx

Hi everyone,

Am super psyched to start this diet next week. My uni held an event last night with the man himself and I got my picture with him and he signed my book. Such a lovely man, who was very flattering in his confidence of me being successful with this diet and has truly spurred me on to fight the flab once and for all, but more importantly, For Good!

Can't wait to start picking all your knowledgeable brains about how to get creative with my food.

Speak soon

Nicetomeetdu
Xx

I was there too!!! he was fab!!

Hello Dukan-ers!

I am brand new to this diet and really excited. I've done low carb diets many times before but I always veer off them... I think because I have no strict rules and boundaries to follow and no fellow dieters to support me!

I'm a bit scared to weigh myself... but I will do this evening and then put a sig together. I think I'm about 11st 10, and I want to be safely under 10 (eeeek - long way to go)

I'm hoping to do the Attack Phase for 7 days. Hello protein. About to go to Waitrose and buy some salmon and prawns!

Here we go! Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Hello everyone, very excited to join you all.

Although diets are nothing new to me a low carb diet is.

Hoping to start off with 5 days attack :)

Speak to you all soon

Hello Dukan-ers!

I am brand new to this diet and really excited. I've done low carb diets many times before but I always veer off them... I think because I have no strict rules and boundaries to follow and no fellow dieters to support me!

I'm a bit scared to weigh myself... but I will do this evening and then put a sig together. I think I'm about 11st 10, and I want to be safely under 10 (eeeek - long way to go)

I'm hoping to do the Attack Phase for 7 days. Hello protein. About to go to Waitrose and buy some salmon and prawns!

Here we go! Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Hiya how you doing????

Hello everyone, very excited to join you all.

Although diets are nothing new to me a low carb diet is.

Hoping to start off with 5 days attack :)

Speak to you all soon

Good luck xxx

Good luck Goldie Dukan is a fab diet xxx

Hello everyone!
I started the Dukan Diet this past Monday and I'm excited about it all. I've already lost 5lbs and my attack phase will end tomorrow.
I looked into the Dukan diet because it was created by a nutritionist and the science behind it just makes sense. I also realized through reading the book that the diet re-educates dieters in proper and healthy eating, which is something that I'm looking forward to. Although I've never been "overweight," I've been gaining weight and picking up terrible eating habits throughout my twenties - usually involving chocolate and cake - which was probably spurred on by hypothyroidism (thankfully that was diagnosed and is now under control). However, I'm using the Dukan Diet and it's science to get back on track - so I don't have a HUGE weight problem later in life.
I haven't really told anyone about my dieting, except for my husband and my best friend, so I know that this board/forum will be very helpful in my journey, especially because you all are dealing with the same diet too!

Welcome PJ, fab diet best I've ever done and I've been Dukaning now for 17 months and still love it good luck xxx

Hi

I'm on my first day of Dukan. The book had well and truly been read and my fridge and freezers are full of protein.

i have nothing left to lose but fat!!

Kelly

Good luck Kelly love your first post, love the 'nothing to lose but fat' xxx look forward to reading your journey

For breakfast, you can eat eggs and fat free yogurt. My breakfast usually consists of eggs and some low sodium turkey slices or yogurt with oat bran. The oat bran galette in the book is pretty good too. But, remember - no oil in the pan when you make eggs or the galette.
You can eat as much of protein as you want. And, don't skip meals, it will make you overeat later. Good luck! I'm just learning everything too!

I've received the book and spend the weekend reading it. Day one of PP starts today. It's already lunchtime and I've not had breakfast as I don't know what to have. Aghhhhhh!

Goldie

Attack is hard in terms of changing habits and getting into the right mindset, but stick with it.

For breakfast you can eat anything you would have for lunch or dinner!! If you want something 'breakfasty' then how about smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, or haddock and eggs or natural yoghurt and a big mug of builder's tea?!

Enjoy!

P x

Every day I have muffins, could live without them now, but making your bran allowance into porridge is lovely xxx

As long as you don't have cholesterol problems you can eat as many eggs as you like, Cooked meats I would only eat in an emergency. Your best off cooking everything from scratch then you know exactly what's in it. Make a plan for the next week with your meals it really does make Dukan easy and you always know what your having next.

Hi everyone! I hope I'm in the right place, I just wanted to stop by and say Hi to you all. I re-started today. In January 2010 I lost 2 stone and it took me about a year i think to lose that two stone! but that was because i now realise i had got a little complacent and was doing things a bit wrong! if only I had come on here for an a** kicking I would have been able to get back on track and lose the other two stone! The thing is I was lurking around on here but never had the courage to ask anything, I was just reading other people's progress! Anyway, I took my eye off the ball and now im back to where i started at 14 stone! How I hate saying that!! :( But I have to be honest this has been the only diet that has managed to work for me. Good luck to you all. I am going to try my hardest to succeed this time. :)

Back