Well feeling a bit battered

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by futureyummymummy, 16 December 2008 Social URL.

1. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    No I haven't been beaten up lol. I use another forum and ll and everyone who does it has just had an e-beating. These people are so narrow minded it was all the best way is diet and exercise blah blah it's like ok do you not think we've tried that but then obiously we weren't exercising enough grr. These are women I talk to most days and would have called my friends but they go on the fact that it's obviously not healthy, most of them are an effing size 10 and always have been they haven't a sodding clue!

Enough ranting lol I lost 3lbs this week yippee lol.

Emma xXx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charliegirl

charliegirl Silver Member

Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    Emma unfortunatetly these type of people get everywhere.....sending you a ((hug)) dont give them another thought....and well done on your 3lb loss....xx

4. gary girl forever

gary girl forever Full Member

i have had friends like that, infact ive made a break from them just recently, friends should support you through anything!!!

well done on the 3lbs hun, your doing fab!! and im loving the new pic as well!!

5. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    ye and if it was that easy wed all be doing it!! keep going hunni ur doing fab xxx

6. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  7. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    Thanks everyone, it's just really frustrating that they think it's ok to go on like that when I would never dream of doing it to them.

Emma xXx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.