Well feeling a bit battered

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
No I haven't been beaten up lol. I use another forum and ll and everyone who does it has just had an e-beating. These people are so narrow minded it was all the best way is diet and exercise blah blah it's like ok do you not think we've tried that but then obiously we weren't exercising enough grr. These are women I talk to most days and would have called my friends but they go on the fact that it's obviously not healthy, most of them are an effing size 10 and always have been they haven't a sodding clue!

Enough ranting lol I lost 3lbs this week yippee lol.

Emma xXx

Emma unfortunatetly these type of people get everywhere.....sending you a ((hug)) dont give them another thought....and well done on your 3lb loss....xx

i have had friends like that, infact ive made a break from them just recently, friends should support you through anything!!!

well done on the 3lbs hun, your doing fab!! and im loving the new pic as well!!

ye and if it was that easy wed all be doing it!! keep going hunni ur doing fab xxx

Thanks everyone, it's just really frustrating that they think it's ok to go on like that when I would never dream of doing it to them.

Emma xXx

Back