Well here goes

Firstly the indigestion - try about a half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in a little warm water - works a treat.
Secondly the bowel problem - if it's because there is less bulk try using a glycerine suppository, doesn't take long to work and you wont get any of the grinding effects of using med. type laxatives.

Hope you find that helps.

Day 9

Today has been a real struggle, just havent had any energy and just cant get warm. Still suffering with the heartburn, tried bic of soda but no joy, its really getting me down, Im even thinking if I eat something it might clear it. (is this crooked thinking). Still got one pack left but just dont feel like it. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

Day 9

Today has been a real struggle, just havent had any energy and just cant get warm. Still suffering with the heartburn, tried bic of soda but no joy, its really getting me down, Im even thinking if I eat something it might clear it. (is this crooked thinking). Still got one pack left but just dont feel like it. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

Sorry my "remedy" didn't work for you. Must be awful not to be able to get rid of it.
Do hope you have a better day.

day 10

So far so good, 100%. Just been so cold and no energy, but at least the heartburn has gone. (hopefully for good). I think it will be a early night with hotties just to keep warm.

day 11

Well feeling a lot better today, heartburn cleared up and feeling I have more energy. The only downside I have today is when I have my shake, I need the loo instantly, and its very runny. Has anyone else experienced this.

Oh yes!!!!

Feel better soon

xxx

Day 12 and 13

Well yesterday wasnt 100% but I choose it that way, I have decided instead of doing 1 week of food, (week 5) I will have a chicken shish kebab on a saturday night. I will let you know how it goes. Has anyone else done the diet like this? I had a toffee and nut bar and was really enjoying it until I had a mouthful which was very very salty, think i might of had a duff one.

So far today I have had 1 shake and lots of water, thought I might be hungry but feel ok, so far. Tester will be later as my sister is having a little tea party for her birthday. Will have to be strong and remember why Iam doing this.

Be strong - eyes on the prize ;)

xxx

Day 14 100%

Well today I decided to weigh as its been a fortnight and I wasnt disappointed I lost 14.5lbs. So thats my first stone gone, yeeeeeees. Stuck to it 100% today and can honestly say that I had to remind myself that I must have them. (Never had to remind myself to eat before). Feel on top of the world today.

Day 14 100%

Well today I decided to weigh as its been a fortnight and I wasnt disappointed I lost 14.5lbs. So thats my first stone gone, yeeeeeees. Stuck to it 100% today and can honestly say that I had to remind myself that I must have them. (Never had to remind myself to eat before). Feel on top of the world today.

thank you jo

Day 15 and 100% have been really busy today cleaning the house, top to bottom. I do feel whacked now, ready for my bed.

Day 16 and 17 100%

Well what can I say I feel absoulty amazing at the moment, managed to buy a regatta coat (which fitted) and which I have wanted for a long time. :D And my jeans are feeling a lot looser. Just cooked a roast for the family and that hasnt bothered me at all. I think my head is finally in the right place. Im still going to bed very early 8pm and sleeping all the way through till 7am. Hoping this will get better as soon the children will be tucking me in.;)

Day 18 75% but my choice

Been shopping today around a garden centre and it took much longer than expected (well there was 3 of us and we all love our plants). We decided to have lunch out which was ok by me, so we went to the harvester and im really pleased with myself as I only had half to what I would usually have, and no pudding. So this meal was a test really to see weather I was in control and I was. Will write more later as need to pick up the boys from school.

Day 19 75%

Had a great day shopping today but yet again went out for lunch, and also shared a pudding, really need to nip this in the bud before I am eating every day (which I dont want, as need to lose the weight). Going to do 100% tomorrow and get back on track.

Back