Step 1 Sole Source Well i am officially back On It ! Had my 1st weigh in today x

lisa7982

Hey everyone

Well just had my cambridge diet consultant come along and meet ,e and take my measurements ect and of course my 1st official weigh in

Weighed in at 11 stone 9lbs which is 2lbs less than i thought i was :) i am feeling so positive this time around i am in the process of having my first meal as we speak since quitting fags these shakes taste better lol

Im really excited at re-starting cant wait for next week already x

How is everyone else finding things anyone else start today ? X

Well done both couldn't give up fags! There my life on the diet lol ;-)
How's your day been?
I'm in ketosis now so don't even feel hungry which is fab :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

Kim im like that also feel odd and tired aim for a wee early night , this diet helps u sleep better also ive been told :)

Sczoo i cant wait to get into ketosis , for the cigs oly thing that worked for me was champix from docs they made me ill if a cig passed
My lips lol

X

Well done for giving up smoking and well done for starting the diet. I started yesterday. Roll on weigh in day next week for us all xxx

Thanks jess hun , roll on next week lol x

Hi

Kim im like that also feel odd and tired aim for a wee early night , this diet helps u sleep better also ive been told :)

Sczoo i cant wait to get into ketosis , for the cigs oly thing that worked for me was champix from docs they made me ill if a cig passed
My lips lol

X

Yeah wont be long I'm sure :), yes that's on my todo list after my diet ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i had my first weigh in today- did cambridge for my wedding got close to target then stacked it on again. so annoyed with myself!!!! So re started tonight on 3 shakes ss and am determined to do this properly and go through maintaiance to keep the pounds off for good. weighed 11.6 aim is 10 stone and im soooo doing it and keeping it there x

i had my first weigh in today- did cambridge for my wedding got close to target then stacked it on again. so annoyed with myself!!!! So re started tonight on 3 shakes ss and am determined to do this properly and go through maintaiance to keep the pounds off for good. weighed 11.6 aim is 10 stone and im soooo doing it and keeping it there x

Bauble seems we got alot in common same thing i done my aim is 9 stone 8 ideally we can do it we just got to be determined
2013 is the year i get a beach body ill need to save up to lay it on a beach but ill get here lol

Im considering sticking about for maintenance also x

Back