Well that lasted long lol

*lil*

Gold Member
I quit Exante 4 days ago for skimming world - big mistake! I've proved I have no will power, I'm bloated and sluggish! So Exante starts again today!! Yay!

It might sound sad, but I really missed my shakes lol anyway I'm back and I've realised I'd rather lose 2lb a week steadily on this than feeling like pants in that diet and probably gaining!

Not gonna weigh before my restart, will just weigh as normal next week, hopefully any damage will have been wiped out and I can pretend I never lost my mind :)

If it were me I think weightwatchers would be a better step from a VLCD...

To go from eating barely nothing to eating AS MUCH meats and things as you want might be a bit dangerous... I'd be a bit scared that I wouldn't be able to control myself =P Not saying that SW is bad at all, just maybe there's better options post-vlcd :)

xEeyore said:
Welcome back, if you stick to plan its impossible not to lose the fat!

Thanks x

hannata said:
If it were me I think weightwatchers would be a better step from a VLCD...

To go from eating barely nothing to eating AS MUCH meats and things as you want might be a bit dangerous... I'd be a bit scared that I wouldn't be able to control myself =P Not saying that SW is bad at all, just maybe there's better options post-vlcd :)

Yeh my hubby didn't want to do weight watchers because of the point counting. I really like weight watchers. I think slimming world would be better as a life style choice than weight watchers because it's more around healthy amounts of of different types of foods, even more so with the new EE days.

Either way it's Exante all the way for the 9lbs to get to goal then another 7lbs as a final goal!
:)

cybill said:
Welcome back lil, you can always join one of our teams to help keep up the motivation too :)

Thanks cybil. I think I will do but I'm not weighing myself with my starting weight yet, Im going to take next weeks weigh in as my starting weight because i can't bare the disappointment if I've put weight on!! Lol if I'm still 11.2 after a week I'll be thrilled lol

Back