well thats gone and done it hasnt it!

shellreed2011

Silver Member
i went clothes shopping today cos asda have got a sale on and i dont want to spend too much while im still losing! soo off i went feeling quite pleased that i can just pick up size 16 clothes knowing they are going to fit!all sounds good doesnt it! until after i had been shopping! for some reason unknown even to me i have just stuffed a kebab and chips with coleslaw and a packet off crisp!! i wasnt even hungry for gods sake i know i shouldnt have and im not going to beat myself up about it will just get back on track tomorrow but i cant believe ive been so flipping stupid! oh well every cloud! at least i know what to eat to kick me out of ketosis to drink!

I dont have any advice for you. did you even enjoy the food?
Look at all the reasons as to why you even considered picking up the food items and work out why you felt you 'needed' or 'wanted' them more than sticking to your diet plan.

(my usual downfall is that i *deserved a treat* - what a treat stuffing more sugary fat onto my body!)

there was no reason! it was there so i ate it! one thing exante has made me realise is most of the time i was eating i didnt have a reason for eating i just did i without thinking!

It happens chick... Don't worry.. Get right back onto plan, block it out.... :)

that's what hubby said he said you've eaten it now just go onwards and forget about it!

Yeah. you have had ya treat for doing so good.. Block it out chick.. Give ya hubby a kiss for being on our level.. lol

Ooooh, was it nice? *kidding*

I do this but with me it's a self sabotage thing - I'm not really sure of the head stuff but I'd panic and want to eat desperately when I was on LL last time. Thankfully I have a range of clothes in different sizes so I don't have to face it!

well, at least you didn't do it half heartedly... that sounds delish :p if you're gonna cheat may aswell go all the way!!!

Good luck for tomorrow :) back on the wagon!

Funnily enough I've just been to asda and had a wrap and doritos! I really dont have a reason why? :-(
Just pick yourself up and carry on :)

Well what's done is done, no point feeling guilty or anything is there. Just draw a line under today and carry on hun. x

Aww hunny I do this all the time and I think it is complacency! And why wouldn't you feel complacent you look fantastic and I bet you feel it too.

I feel from your post you have control of it.
Well done you - I think the hardest part of this or any diet is recovering from slip ups which are inevitable for most people.

Well done on your positive attitude and good luck for future losses :)

Thanks guys I don't know what the hell happened! To be honest I didn't even enjoy it! Believe it or not I was fancying a bar lol never mind at least I'll go toilet tomorrow! ;)

tough love needed, now c'mon Shell, if you carry on eating the kebabs and chips and crisps, you'll end up how you were. You don't want that, your family doesn't want that and WE don't want that! xxx

*hugs*

tough love needed, now c'mon Shell, if you carry on eating the kebabs and chips and crisps, you'll end up how you were. You don't want that, your family doesn't want that and WE don't want that! xxx

*hugs*

...but your ex friend does want that :eek:

Thank u guys that was just what I needed! The thought of the b****h is enough to put me off kebabs! I still don't know why I even ate it lol

i know starlight i dont know why i didnt do that earlier lol

i do things like that, when my trousers got really baggy and everyone was complimenting me, I thought, oh I can have something nice now thats a big downfall for me. Get straight back on it and you will be fine dont worry

Bless ya, we all f up , I'm only on day 2 and I'm walking around Luton and watching hubby and kids stuffing themselves and seriously waining, .... But I need to lose weight and am trying soooo hard to be good xx

Back