WELL........

sallyanne im sure you were as gorgeous as the rest of them :) good luck xx

little strawberry course ya can ..... the more the merrier, good luck xx

kirsty... you keep doing what you are now and you will be at 10st in no time ... i know the feeling of wanting to look just as good as the rest of the girls in a bikini :) good luck xx

tara you sound like my type of person ... what more could a girl want other than a nice jug of sangria at the orange corner bar on the beach in san antonio and big slice of mushroom pizza mmmmm yum lol good luck with getting to your target xx

Hi Wee Doll, good luck with your weight loss journey!

It made me laugh reading it cos you are so similar to me, but last year :D

I am a size 12 and wanted to get down to a size 10 last August for my best friends wedding which i was a bridesmaid at. I got down to 9 stone for it and got into a size 10 dress, i felt great!!

We went to Majorca for the Hen Weekend. 12 girls in a villa, and had a fab time! bet you cant wait!

Alot of the weight has crept back on me now, due to me being really lazy! and i broke my arm :cry:so couldnt exercise. Opps! But now i know i can do it and remember how good it feels it gives me a push to do it again!

You can do it!! :clap:Good luck! Bet you will look fab in your dress!!

PS - i am also a mushroom fiend! i posted this link ages ago when i was on WW and the curry receipe is gorgeous, although uses curry paste which you have to syn. I think :confused:

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/72910-mushrooms-strange-i-know.html
D xx

Oooo i love a challenge wee doll! Ive started doin sw since sunday bcos of my shifts i cant go to classes so with the help of u guys im thinkin i will be in good hands!
Im lovin this forum n actually enjoy it more than classes as ive moved to manchester n no1 to go with or boost me when im havin a bad day lol!
My friends gettin married in turkey nxt year so i want to lose weight for the 2 weeks in the sun and the wedding!
Im 10'5 back to the weight i was when i started sw about 4 years ago arghhh! I want to get to about 9st 7 n i will be happy jst to maintain it. Im trying the extra easy to see how it works for me!
I will def be trying plenty of recipes from here im actually excited to start slimming! I forced myself to go for a jog b4 which i do not like im sooo unfit! Im also cutting dwn on salt as i eat way too much i think thats gonna be the hardest thing haha eek !
And congrats to ur friend xx

thanks for the receipe donna :) good luck with your weight loss too xx

same to you geordiehelen ..... this is my second attempt at sw my problem was i didnt quite think that maintaing would be a hard task and for me it deffo was ... i jus let go of everything i learned and went back to my old ways lol

good luck to you xx

everyone remember to keep this updated with whats going on :)

she is coming to mine on thursday for slimming world dinner and to talk shop ( wedding plans lol )

hows everyone getting on ?

i had a 4lb loss last week :)

however i fear i may have a gain this week lol i stayed within syns but i had an indian on saturday and yesterday i had chinese at my mums ( in syns ) but i used flexible syns for drinks at a charity boxing night last night!

im going to hula hoop loads today to try and burn some calories :)

xxx jo

hi i've just come across this thread could i join u please i want to lose at least 1st 10lbs by may, i want to go to malta and be able to sunbathe and not look like a beached whale. i weigh in tonight so fingers crossed, good luck to every one :)

Im new but would love to join! My 2 gorgeous children are getting christened after the new year and I would LOVE to lose a stone by then so make me feel a little happier with the photos! x

course ya can girls ladies :)

Valerie - im sure you will look jus gorgeous in malta :) and Foxy chic, i was just looking at a pic of me at my daughters christening the other week .... im skinnier there than i am now lol

keep updating with thought or even what ya are eating or anything you want lol :)

xx

jo

I wanna join in :)

I need to lose 4 stone 7lb by July when other halfs son is 2 and my son is 4 so we can go for a holiday alone together to Rome and also to start trying for our 1st baby together!

But I want to be thin before we try so I can look well :) and won't be so hard to shake baby weight next time round!!

Is anyone else on a mini goal?
I have a mini goal of half a stone by Xmas! So far 2lb down and 5lb to go!!!!

What day you all weigh in? X

im on a mini goal to drop a stone by christmas :) 4lbs down 10 to go :)

Can I join in too! I started a couple off weeks ago and lost 3.5 the first week and then stayed the same! Was good until Saturday night/hangover Sunday lol! Now back on track - really going to have to work out the right way to drink but stay in points - maybe lay off sugary mixers this weekend!

My mini goal will be 16 lbs by Christmas! So 3.5 down 13.5 to go with 6 weigh ins. I read this board all the time and find it so helpful I just don't really post but I seen this and said I had to join in lol! Wish me luck!!

good for you joining in kklala :)

good luck with your adventure to becoming a new slender you :) xx jo

Hey WeeDoll Great post :D

I have quite a big target....i would love to get to my target of 10 stone for my holiday on 2nd July 2011, but i think that may be abit ambtious as that would mean a 5 stone loss :rolleyes: So instead i am going to set myself a realistic goal of getting to 11 n half stone for my holiday...this will be a weight loss of 3 n half stone :eek:

We all know that the only thing we need to do is stick to the plan and the weight will come off ;) so come on guys lets do this !!!!!!!

your holiday is the same day as my birthday :)

going anywhere nice ?

im going away on my hols in june ( well if i get a job to pay for it ) and there will be loads of my friends and the OH's so this year i want to be one of the skinny ones too :)

hi all i'm going to aim for 10.5 lb loss just been to my class lost 1.5 lb i know i should be happy but was so good thought i might have a really good loss but it takes me to a stone and 1lb loss so far, i do extra easy and eat a lot of super noodles and jacket pots so think i will try and change it around a bit more perhaps i've had too much of the same thing any ideas anyone :)

maybe swap the baked spuds for butternut squash chips :) they taste like sweet potato and are super speed food :)

and make your own style of supernoodles :) i made chicken type ones using chicken stock granuels and jus added some soy sauce

I hate using syns if i think i can avoid them lol

i find my weight loss slow when i eat alot of carbs mainly bread and potatoes

any type of dried ones and make them myself :) i jus bought a packet of chow mein noodles ... cant remember the brand but they were jus plain and i made my own flavor :)

Back