WELL........

I gotta admit I don't ever do ee cuz am
So used to red or green days! And I always have one day green one day red and I plan on my White board in the kitchen for the week so I kno what toget from shop or out freezer. And I don't have the same meal 2 weeks in a row. And always add a minimum of 2 new meals
To try in the week to keep interested. I also change what I eat for brekki cuz I get into habbits too much.

Only tomorrow then Wednesday weigh in!!! Woo lol

Tomorrows foodies I havin
B= bacon toms and mushrooms
L= chicken and leek soup
D= pork meatballs in ratatouille sauce followed by melon

Smoothies jellies and fruit to snack in between :)

i eat quite a bit too ... way more than that .... if your hungry you have to eat its just balancing it out Valerie :)

check out my food diary maybe get some ideas from there ... the link is in my sig :)

xx

I don't have small portions belive me
Lol and with the soup I got brown bread. I normaly eat all my syns too but had a bad weekend so tryin to behave. Bout to have my massive soup :) yum yum might have 2 bowls it smells yum.

I'm more of a meal person lately I don't have time for snacks and don't feel hungry in between meals but never let urself get hungry cuz then u can be prone to binge. I like to fill up on super speedy foods and water so I don't over eat. I always have water before a meal so I know I am
Hungry or if it was thirst.

:)

How u both doing today x

hi leeanne910 i do tend to have a lot of supernoodles and jacket pots so like wee doll said am going to get some butternut squash and make chips and some plain noodles so i can make my own and am going to drink more water (know i don't drink enough) and have more super free food which i'm sure i don't have enough of have a good day :)

im doing good today :) just bout to do some hula hooping then go pick up my daughter from school :) my fav walk of the day! coming home with her and finding out what she has been learning all day :)

Sometimes eatin same old same old slows weight loss so a change about helps wonders!!

Variety is the spice of life!!!

:) I prob will gain tomorrow :( ate loads of crap sat and sun from
Pizza to kfc to choc and booze fri night!!!

Dreading it!!!

Hello all. Can I join??? I am presently 9st 13 and like to get to 8st 10. I know I'm not overweight but hate my clothes feeling tight on me. I have started to go to the gym again and love the slimming world way of life. Have to give up the wine though. I have made a chilli to go into work this afternoon so well prepared.

I would like to lose another half a stone before dec 21st (Xmas do)

Welcome Susienoz! Do you go to a class or go from home! I'm weighing in tomorrow and not expecting anything great! I had a really bad weekend - so I'm just hoping for damage limitation! Away this weekend too so really going to do my best and not eat junk and stay within syns for the week! Even thinking of doing an online food diary as i think it might help me stay on the straight and narrow :)

Best of luck I'm sure you can get your Christmas goal!

good luck to gals :)

im not expecting a huge loss either lol

Hi girls!
Considering my consumption of alcohol Friday and eatin White bread pizza kfc sugary drinks and chocolate, I have still lost 2lb!!!

Must of been a mix of all the dancin Friday and eating soup all week!!!

That means 4lb down and 3lb to go for Xmas! Am thinkin if I should move goal post to a stone but don't wanna pressure myself!! But it is posible of I lose 2lb a week! We will just see what happens!

Hope ur all well! X

wait untill you hit the target you have set first then think about moving it once you do :)

Im so tired today :( we have a wee puppy who is only 2 weeks old and has to be bottle fed..i minded him for my mum last night, i was under the illusion that he slept right through the night ( well this is what she told me ) LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I TELL THEE!!

up at 3 up at 4 up at 7 but now he sleeps now he wants to sleep for hours :( he hasnt budges this last 2 hours lol

he is cute though so i cant be mad lol

weigh in today .... fingers crossed ive lost :)

xx
jo

thanks :) i dont weigh in until 7pm tonight! ive had my breakfast and dessert lol and lunch so thats me until after weigh in :)

Good luck!! I'm not looking forward to my weight in! Had a bad weekend plus my * week but I suppose I better go and bite the bullet. If I don't I'll have a worse week- determined not to let this weekend de-rail me again. Will be really good to work off this thread too - good motivation :)

hi klkala just draw a line under it and restart, eat loads of super free, i've made veg soup which i had b4 lunch and dinner and have some melon in as well to snack on (meant to help) good luck this week try and keep on plan i will be keeping an eye on u lol, u should make urself a target that u want to get to by xmas might give a bit of added incentive i wanted to lose 10.5 by then have lost 1.5 of it so far so 9lb left to go :D

Urghhh bout to go bed but needed to vent

Crap night didn't feel like cookin even after a 2 hr nap with lil one... Had kfc but then we got home n it was wrong order so we took it back.... Now I feel draine like crap and ache and throat hurts and snotty and head hurts and so mega tired too :(

Plus my pills messin me bout as I thought was about to have *week last week had the cramps and pmt and when went loo and wiped I was spottin but then nothin!!!! Now today I feel moody and iffy and keep
Moanin at oh and naggin him and pickin anything to snap at him for.. Poor bloke.... God righ now I feel fed up :(

Back