WELL........

Still had a bad week! Been on plan since Monday! And quit smoking monday and have now lost 1lb somehow :)

Hope everyone is well!!!

Im aiming 4 a holiday in July worked out if I lose 2lb a week I could be 3 stone lighter by then Im on week 4 and lost 9.5 already so plan working so far new to slimming world so any scrummy recipies feel free to share!! x

Still no wee doll :(

Did u have a good time val??!! :)

I lost another lb today!!!! Only 48lbs to my target now!!!! That's 8lb total lost!!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 13lb Weight lost: 8lbs

hi leanne well done losing another lb x i don't know whats happened to wee doll i hope she comes back at some point, and yes thanks did have a good week was amazed that i managed to stick to plan, have a good week xx

2 lb gain for me :( it's ok been off plan for 3 weeks now! And had 1lb loss last week and week before.

Not having a great time in my life right now and now have tonsilitus :( baahh

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 1lb Loss: 6lb

hi leanne well 2lb gain isn't too bad sorry ur not having great time at moment can sympathise with ur throat mine has been sore for 2 weeks feels like i have a golf ball down there (mind u that didn't stop me eating lol) i'm sure u will get back to plan good luck x

Can i join?
I have a sponsored 9 mile run in April for a charity too close to home!
I have around 5 stone to lose, however, i would love to get about half of that off ready for the run!
x

I am also a bridesmaid in 6 weeks time, in Miami!!!
I have 10lb to lose to get to target but only 2 weeks till the final dress fitting. I hope to lose at least 4lb in that time leaving me 6.5lb in the 4 weeks before the wedding. When I had my last dress fitting they said that the body doesn't really change if the lose is less than 7lb, so I should be ok to lose at bit more after the fitting in two weeks and the dress not to be too big.

You know it really is so motivating having a date to aim for. I don't think I have ever been so focused also doing loads of exercise to make sure I'm toned.
Just have to make sure that once I get to Miami I'm still good for a couple of days as the wedding is three days into the trip and I know the bride has some lovely dinners out planned.

Firstly I have to get through the hen do first, 3 days in Prague. Think I just need to stay of the £1 pints of beer (which wont be too hard as I'm not a fan) it's the dinners out that worry me!!

Back