WELL........

Hello Wee doll and congratulations i'm gonna be a cheif bridesmaid but only in 2013 so i have a bit of time hahaha dnt worry i aint on sw just yet for that.
My boyfriends sister is getting married well she has not set the date yet but is looking for Oct this year. I do not lie when i say her and all her friends are skinny stunning girls and i do not want to be the brides brothers fat GF so yes i am currently 13,09 and i wanna be 11 stone! I dnt know what dress size that will be i dnt care really but it has be better than being a 16!

So yes please count me in, i may have 10mths at the mo but she aint booked it yet so it could be well anytime eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk.... x x x

Hi val I am here. Not in plan yet as yet again we are poor and need to eat what foods in basicly crap. But will be bk on it wednesday as got some leftover meats in freezer some
Brown bread eggs and pasta and veggis! And today I got 2 butternut squashes and grapefruits so will do the best I can on tight budget! My kinect comes Thursday
Too for the xbox with easports active 2 so should be ok For exercise! Need to do something! Only 8 months till Jacob goes school n we try for a baby!!

Hope u all are well xxx

Hi all, hope you enjoyed the pigging out lol, and getting back on track - feels good getting back to eat healthily, doesn't it!

Isn't it great to be back to snow free roads too! Back to work tomorrow :-( so will be getting back into a routine.

Happy new year everyone xxx

hi leanne thought u had left us glad ur ok and yes it's hard to stay on plan when there's not much money for food buy loads of supernoodles very cheap and filling the ones i buy from lidl are 19p a pkt. good luck val x

hi purple_star i have been back on track for 4 days now i feel sooooooo much better for it felt rotten when i was eating rubbish and bingeing i can honestly say i did not enjoy it :( and much better without the snow everything grinds to a standstill :eek: hope u have a good week :)

Helllooo am sittin at training at the mo.

Weighed today after 3 weeks off plan. Sts since last week so total Xmas gain of 5lb!

Dusted myself off n bk on it today n so far been good! Was so excited to get bk on track!!

Thanks val am well n truley happy with myself ad at training was yummy chocs n biccys n I ate my pear n apple :) feel good!

Plus the kinect came today for the xbox and the easports active 2 game!!

Let's get this flubbed moving!!

Wow well done val!

I got 4 days till weigh in and hoping I do well and lose some Xmas gain lol

Feel great tho not bloated any more yey!!

Where's weedoll :,(

She seems to have vanished :,(

Haha well congrats to you and your friend!!!!!

I have operation hen do, wedding and honeymoon!!!!!!

Were going to spain for the hen do with loads of skinny minnies and i cannot look like 'the fat one'!!!

I have to loose about a dress size to get into my wedding dress which is 7 months away. So im aiming for that too!

And were going to vegas and la on honeymoon and im determined to blend in with the gorgeous people whilst were there!!!!! So that dress size is staying off once its off!!!!!!!

Failure is not an option!!!!! :whip:

I stayed the same which is ok as I haven't been 100% and had a few days of cramp as if I was about to,,, ya kno,,, and I had the moodiness too but nothing :( which is odd. Can't be anything more as I am on the pill. Although I'm worried about the pill I'm on, it's cerazette n ur not meant to have cramping or a period or anything as it stops ur ovaries releasing Hmmm....

Let's hope I cam shake the cravein for junk foods this week and not be so uncomfortable and so tired :( Still 50lbs to my goal

Back