WELL........

hi guys we've been a bit quiet on here lately, hope ur ok, i had a brill week then ruined it last night ate loads of crap so gonna be syn free for a few days to make up for it. not weighing till weds so gives me a couple of days to try and make up for it.:)

hi leanne hope u feel better soon :sick:
i have had 3 s*** days including today just can't get back in the right mindset i must have put on 7lb with the rubbish i've eaten i just can't get back in to the right frame of mind........x

I feel even worse today that horrid cold n aches n pains are bk :( started new job last week :)

Considering I started on a fish week come fri evenin I had Chinese n not been good since as Xmas shopping wedding and feelin unwell! So have lost 2lb somehow!!

And have hit the half stone mark today :) in time for xmas! Once I lose a stone and half I get club 10 on same day!!!

hi leanne well done on losing 2lb good result, i hope u soon start to feel better x
after my 3 day binge have put on 2lb surprised it wasn't a lot more so am happy about that back on track today think i need to plan my food more and think i need to do a few red days i am lazy on green or ee cause i make supernoodles all the time. good luck for next week :) don't know whats happened to wee doll i hope she's ok :eek:

I wasn't gonna be good today ad I feel so unwell but after the loss I figured I would try behave a bit. See if I can shift a little more for Xmas!

Wee doll been off minimins for about 2 weeks now hope she's alright :( am worried!!

Val I used to do loads of green days. I found that havin a pasta in sauce cooked in a saucepan and add broccoli or spinach with cheese on top worked wonders for me!!! Gettin the free and speedy food in too

hi leanne thought wee doll had been off for a while perhaps shes having a relapse and doesn't feel like coming on must admit i was thinking i couldn't come on here again after the 3 day pig out but knew if i didn't come back i would put all the weight back on and i love coming on here to "chat" i do hope u will begin to feel better soon and well done for sticking to plan today val x

Hi can I join yous please?? I have the same goal as wee doll, want to get to size 10 so need to lose nearly a stone.

Hows everyone coping with the snow? I am worrying about keeping enough sw friendly foods in the house!

Last edited:
hi purple_star ur welcome to join our little band (not sure whats happened to wee doll tho) hopefully she will be back.
we have just had a half hour blizzard there must be 2 inches of snow but looks like its stopping now, i have got loads of fruit and supernoodles in so will eat them if i can't get out for supplies, do u follow extra easy? any way good luck losing the lbs hopefully it won't take u long good luck :)

Hi all just to let u kno I will be Nippin in and out over the Xmas period. I not been on track this week at all as I am still unwell and so are the kids too. So all I Wana munch is crap and next week is Xmas!

So merry Xmas to you all :)

hi leanne i lost a lb this week but expect to put it back on over xmas, i won't get on here much got daughter and her family coming from malta tonight then my daughter and her family coming monday night so will say have a great christmas and will catch up with you in the new year xx

Hey me love! Am gonna weigh tomorrow even though today's my weigh in. I weighed on moms scales ad we were hers the night and I gained 2lb but I expected way more!!

Good for u bk on it! I'm not lol not till 1st or 2nd lol gonna eat n drink wat I want ad gonna buckle under to lose 3 to 4 stone for September to try for a baby with partner :) which wud mean a booze free Xmas n new yr next yr lol

Xxxx

Well yesterday stayed at moms the night before so weighed myself there gained 2

Soooo thought I would weigh today... But had a glass of water n coffee first (not sure if it makes much difference) and gained 5!!!

:(

Back