well...

I just find the food gets really boring after a while :( i think its also the price of the classes so i'm trying to do it on my own since i have all the books :) xx
Really? But there's so much different food we can eat! I've tried all sorts of foods since I joined and bought recipe books and stuff... Its mainly the having to think about what I eat and not being able to eat crap that I generally get bored of lol apart from that I love the meals we can make.

I agree eating out is a pain as the healthier options just are few and far between. I went for a pub meal last week and ended up with butterflied chicken in a creamy leak sauce, with bacon, home made chips (which I did share!) And also couldn't resist having a cheeky dessert!! But that's the first time I did that in 5 weeks lol still lost 2lb at group last night!! I'm going out for lunch tomorrow but will be wetherspoons so I know I can be good in there :) good luck for over the weekend, the weekend is the hardest part lol

Especially as tonight is Friday. It was Wine Night, it's now Gin Night...

You say you find slimming world boring after a while, what part of it? The only reason I ask is if you can address the issue then you can get to goal. We have such a variety of meals in this household that I can't imagine how it could be classed as boring. I eat out a lot too! What do you usually have to eat, could that be made in a slimming world way?

My friend also finds it boring but she is sticking to the same meals and not using her syns, to me that is not a plan you can follow for life. I spend my day off researching and creating new meal ideas and I love making all the yummy cakes etc on here for my family, also when I have a house full of 'ready' meals that I have made and treats I have plenty I can choose from without finding it a hassle on days when I am less positive. xx

Yeah i make the same meals really. I think its just i'm never sure about the syn values in sauces to make stuff taste better. xxx
Really? But there's so much different food we can eat! I've tried all sorts of foods since I joined and bought recipe books and stuff... Its mainly the having to think about what I eat and not being able to eat crap that I generally get bored of lol apart from that I love the meals we can make.

I agree eating out is a pain as the healthier options just are few and far between. I went for a pub meal last week and ended up with butterflied chicken in a creamy leak sauce, with bacon, home made chips (which I did share!) And also couldn't resist having a cheeky dessert!! But that's the first time I did that in 5 weeks lol still lost 2lb at group last night!! I'm going out for lunch tomorrow but will be wetherspoons so I know I can be good in there :) good luck for over the weekend, the weekend is the hardest part lol

I'm breastfeeding so I don't have to worry about alcohol atm aha. I normally just have a salad when i go out :)

Also didn't realise that i didn't go to page 2 and i was getting stressed that i couldn't see any comments :)

good luck ladies :) xx

I exercise every day, love it :)

Oh no! Had a bad couple of days... :(

Went out for a big party meal to a French restaurant and the pork i ordered was in a creamy sauce, then had a bar a cookie crunch galaxy and then had another today :/ going to bump up the exercise for the next days!!

Oh no! Had a bad couple of days... :(

Went out for a big party meal to a French restaurant and the pork i ordered was in a creamy sauce, then had a bar a cookie crunch galaxy and then had another today :/ going to bump up the exercise for the next days!!

Back