WeMitts Gallery - before and after photos

wow tracey well done you look fab

aww thanks tracey great to be back xxxxxxx

Well done Tracey this difference is amazing ;)

hi matt wow well done looking fabbbbaloussssssss you really have turned your life round x x x

Your making me blush! Lol thank you Chezz

My hubby isn't joined to to site..

but I simply had to add a picture.

he has helped me no end in my weight loss, and we have worked as a team together..

ive lost 9 stone 5.5lb.. And he has lost 6 stone 10lb .. Both since February this year...

he just wants to lose a few more stone, even tho I think he is perfect at any size..

image.jpg

The first picture was January 2013.. Second was April 2013.. Last was September 2013

i am so proud of him.. I just had to share...

My hubby isn't joined to to site..

but I simply had to add a picture.

he has helped me no end in my weight loss, and we have worked as a team together..

ive lost 9 stone 5.5lb.. And he has lost 6 stone 10lb .. Both since February this year...

he just wants to lose a few more stone, even tho I think he is perfect at any size..

View attachment 106398

The first picture was January 2013.. Second was April 2013.. Last was September 2013

i am so proud of him.. I just had to share...
hi miss miff
wow he as done amazing well done to both of you i think your both amazing x x

all these weight losses are amazing! about to start one of my own for the first time in years.... this is great motivational stuff, thanks :D x

image.jpg

Hi again..

just thought I'd share this picture..

I'm still a few stone from my huge goal.. But having now lost 10 stone 3lb, I figured it was ok to share this.

the 1st picture was October 2012....The 2nd was late March 2013.. The final picture was 10 October 2013

xxx

Hi, I'm new to this group, just started my journey on Saturday! Only 7.5stones to go! Anyway, was mooching about looking for some inspiration and OH MY GIDDUY AUNT! MissMiff you look absolutely fantastic!!! Just seeing those last pics is all the inspiration I need!

Well done too, I only hope I can have the willpower hat you so obviously have. Fantastic!! :D xx

Hi, I'm new to this group, just started my journey on Saturday! Only 7.5stones to go! Anyway, was mooching about looking for some inspiration and OH MY GIDDUY AUNT! MissMiff you look absolutely fantastic!!! Just seeing those last pics is all the inspiration I need!

Well done too, I only hope I can have the willpower hat you so obviously have. Fantastic!! :D xx

Thanks so much, your words are my will power.. A nice word goes a long way with weight loss, and spurs you on to bigger and better things...or smaller and better as the case may be..

good luck scrummy pig.. And believe in yourself, as if someone told me in February of this year, that in just 9 months you will be 10 stone 7lb lighter, I would have had them locked up in a special place !.. But I'm now living my dream, and getting closer to being where I want to be everyday xxx

Hi, I started my journey 13 weigh in's ago, have lost 2stone 1lb and would like to know if it notices!

The picture on the left is from our honeymoon in May before starting the slimming world plan on 31st July
and the picture on the righ is today!

CFD3D458-2425-4974-AE53-6806253885C9-5168-0000027A9CF596EF_zpsff3a20b4.jpg

can you notice it yet?

MrsM2013 said:
Hi, I started my journey 13 weigh in's ago, have lost 2stone 1lb and would like to know if it notices!

The picture on the left is from our honeymoon in May before starting the slimming world plan on 31st July
and the picture on the righ is today!

can you notice it yet?

Oh you can most definitely tell! Your face and neck are MUCH slimmer, and certainly in your body too. Well done and keep up the good work! :) xx

Thank you! So nice to know its starting to show :) thank you x

Back