WeMitts Gallery - before and after photos

Brilliant.. It does show.. Keep it up, xxxxxxxxxx

HI MrsM
You can tell you have weight and you look good keep up the good work love x x

you guys are an inspiration, well done

what an inspiration! with 11st to lose it's unbelievable seeing these before and afters :)
some of the transformations are so good you can hardly tell its the same person

I have just read the whole thread and all of the before and after pictures are fantastic, well done to you all - I can't imagine ever having an after picture but I am going to do my best. Thank you for sharing your pictures x

Blimey yes - huge difference - looks like much more
Hi, I started my journey 13 weigh in's ago, have lost 2stone 1lb and would like to know if it notices!

The picture on the left is from our honeymoon in May before starting the slimming world plan on 31st July
and the picture on the righ is today!

CFD3D458-2425-4974-AE53-6806253885C9-5168-0000027A9CF596EF_zpsff3a20b4.jpg

can you notice it yet?

Thanks for the lovely comments! Here is a more upto date one :)

image.jpg I have now lost 4stone 5lbs!
Here is a pic of me and hubby after we won our groups couple of the year competition

image.jpg DH has lost 2 stone 1.5lbs alongside me! So proud of him!

Wow Tracey! Look at the difference in you!! How amazing to be 1lb from target!! Wow well done!!!

Hi recommended we mitts by Theria .. Hope this right thread.. Started last week T 20 st 1.5 lb lost 2.5 lb in first week.. Wanna lose half my body weight.. Compulsive rejoined but this biggest I've ever been ....:-(

L.i.n.d.a said:
Hi recommended we mitts by Theria .. Hope this right thread.. Started last week T 20 st 1.5 lb lost 2.5 lb in first week.. Wanna lose half my body weight.. Compulsive rejoined but this biggest I've ever been ....:-(

Hi hon, and welcome! You might want to re-post this in the main WEMITTS forum, rather than just in this thread, as more people will see it - this thread is for before and after photos. If you go to Slimming Clubs, WEMITTS is in there, towards the bottom. :) xx

MrsM2013 said:
Wow Tracey! Look at the difference in you!! How amazing to be 1lb from target!! Wow well done!!!

Aww, thank you hon! Just weighed myself and today I'm 0.2lbs off target - how tantalising is that, lol. :) xx

That's amazing Tracy very well done !!! and exactly what I want to lose .. How long did it take , I'm on sw and best plan for me, was yours cal counting solely ? X

L.i.n.d.a said:
That's amazing Tracy very well done !!! and exactly what I want to lose .. How long did it take , I'm on sw and best plan for me, was yours cal counting solely ? X

Thank you! :) It's been about 2.5 years, slow and steady, lol. Mostly calorie counting, yes, and my doctor prescribed Orlistat as well, which is a bit of a mixed blessing. :) xx

Back