WeMitts Gallery - before and after photos

Brilliant thread! I'm also a WeMitt (Last Chance Saloon time, if I want to have a baby) and I can't wait to have my own set of 'before and afters'.

Wow well done to all of you! This thread is so inspirational. I find before and after pics really spur me on so i can see that losing the weight IS possible! This is my "i mean it this time" moment so hopefully at some point in the future i will be posting my before and after pics in here! :D

I am joining the WeMITT club too....:clap:

A totally inspiring thread and the brilliant pics are amazing...

Well done to all of you and to those of us who are on the way....

Brilliant thread! I'm also a WeMitt (Last Chance Saloon time, if I want to have a baby) and I can't wait to have my own set of 'before and afters'.

I am also at the stage where we are only going to have a baby- If I lose weight!! The gynae has told me my BMI needs to be 35 or less before they will look at first step :( so a long way to go yet!
This is my last try at Slimming World! I have always done well at the beginning and then stopped following the plan :$
but lost 16.5lb in 3 weigh ins so a good start so far! x

You CAN do it. I posted my comment about six months ago, and now i'm only 10lbs away from getting my referral. :)

I could see from your stats that you have done really well :) hope you get your referral soon x

Count me in as a weMITT! :D

Everyone on this thread is a huge inspiration to me and should be so proud of themselves!

This thread is so inspirational. It's great to see the other end of this journey I'm on and to see that yes it can be done.

Well done to all you amazing ladies and hopefully in a year or sos time I can join you in putting my own before and after pics

Thanks for this thread. I'm doing SW but have never really done it before. I find these stories so motivating. I originally started losing weight for health reasons but I have to say that I'm loving the plan and my meals are delicious. Can't think why I didn't do it before!

Brilliant photo's Ann.

Amazing photo.

Stunning Jem.

Well done Spangles.

Back