went off the wagon!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mooncat, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. mooncat

mooncat loves the moon and cats!

Diet:
    weight to go
    Hi all :wave_cry:
    I've had a really bad week nibbling my granddaughters leftovers, going out for the day and eating the same as everybody else and snacking on crisps and chocolate :break_diet:I really thought I'd blown it, so I was really surprised when at my 3rd weigh-in I'd lost another 3lbs! Imagine what I could have lost if I hadn't been naughty :cry: My excuse was I had no porage and tetras left :rolleyes: I must get back on track tomorrow, but isn't it hard once you start eating forbidden foods? it's like starting all over again :copon:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    At least you realise your mistake and are looking to correct it. Hey , it happens! You are lucky you still lost. Be strong. you will feel better for it if you keep to 100%. YOU CAN, you know you can!!!:D

4. sunnydays

sunnydays Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.52%)
    At least you have a loss this week to spur you on Well done!!

5. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey mooncat..
    Lucky you still losing 3lbs thats still really good.. but dont go doing it every week.. otherwise it might catch up with you. (I dont mean it in an offensive way)..
    You enjoyed it.... and now get back on it.. as your doing fab you dont want to spoil it..
    Stay motivated your on the way to being SLIM!!!
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.