Went shopping today! Soooo happy!

princessnicky

I went shopping today with my friends and tried on various things to see what fits now, i managed to get into size 12 tops, and 3 pairs of size 14 trousers! fair enough they were bloody tight and i Couldnt breathe but they did up!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! Consiering i was a size 18 on bottoms and a 16 on top this is a massive achievement for me! :):):):)

xxx

Well done you, keep it up. I'm on week 3 and can now get back in my size 16 jeans:party0011:

Don't go mad buying though!!! i did that and now have loads of clothes that are too big that i have only had a short time!!

Woo Hoo congratulations :party0049::party0049::party0049:

Oooooooooooh!!!! That is fabulous!!!!! Well done you!
:talk017:
Ahhh shopping....my favourite ever past time! :D

Well done Nicky! And thank you for posting the good news - it's seeing others doing so well that helps keep the motivation going! When the hunger monster gets a grip it can be really hard to stick with it, but coming here and seeing posts like yours is a great reminder. Keep going girl!!!

I also did a big shopping trip this week and got into size 18's , first time in years! I did also buy some bits on EBAY as I am hoping this lot of stuff will be too big by summer!!

Brilliant, well done Nicky!

Gx

Nicky, that's brill!! make sure you let the tags hang out for all to see

Well done Nicky! xx

Back