Westiegirl: Restarted Day 1 Under my Belt!

Hi Sarah!

Commiserations about the footie.....:(

Congratulations for sticking to the diet and being in ketosis:D

You are sounding extrememly upbeat and strong and positive - I have no doubt you will be in them 11's by Monday - well into them I'm sure.....:D

Well I have a list as long as my arm of things to do.... so I'd best push off and do them.....LOL:)

Hope you have a good day and get on OK at the job centre....:)

Lots of love

Hi Sarah

Just wanted to say I'm chuffed to see you doing so well this time... I have read ur posts for the last while and know you have had some tough times but you really seem to be in the zone now so you go girl!!!

Good luck with the romance too :D :D

love

Gen xxx

Hi Sarah!

Commiserations about the footie.....:(

Congratulations for sticking to the diet and being in ketosis:D

You are sounding extrememly upbeat and strong and positive - I have no doubt you will be in them 11's by Monday - well into them I'm sure.....:D

Well I have a list as long as my arm of things to do.... so I'd best push off and do them.....LOL:)

Hope you have a good day and get on OK at the job centre....:)

Lots of love

Thanks Mich, we must have crossed in the post - I was just on your thread! Have a good day, it's probably better to be busy!

I'll catch up with you later and see how you are getting on.

Hi Sarah

Just wanted to say I'm chuffed to see you doing so well this time... I have read ur posts for the last while and know you have had some tough times but you really seem to be in the zone now so you go girl!!!

Good luck with the romance too :D :D

love

Gen xxx

Thanks Gen, it's great to know people are behind you. My head does seem to have gone back in the zone this time. It really did help to be inspired by a group of fabulous women at the weekend. It was a shame you couldn't make it. Maybe next time? :D

Whooohoooo on being in ketosis (Am jealous!!!!) and on your fab loss!!!!

I'm catching up with ya, girlie - you're only 0.4lbs lighter than meeeee nowwwwwww MUHAHAHAHA!

But I'm still beige - bugger!! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You lucky mare getting into ketosis so easily lol, still and all, well done on getting into day 3 without succumbing.. I know what you mean about the cheese.. it suddenly looks SO alluring!!! Sorry about your team,. no idea who they are or who they were against as not a footie follower.. lol.. but still, sorry they lost and you felt bad about it.. :(

Flares is ace! You will absolutely love it!! All 70's music and lots of dancing space! I can picture you there sooo easily! Really glad you are coming! :D :D will be a scream! PLUS check out time not being til 3pm is fab!! Thanks again for the link.. means that if 2 of our fellow revellers want a free brekkie then they can! lol

Well done though hon, you're a fantastic woman! Very pleased to know you :D

Oh Sarah! I was thinking about you last night when I saw the result ... what a bummer!! :( If they only had a fraction of your determination it would have been an entirely different outcome though I suspect .. :rolleyes:

Well done getting into K so easily and the (unofficial) weightloss! This really is YOUR time and there's nowt that will stop you now honey! :cool:

Lots of love

You lucky mare getting into ketosis so easily lol, still and all, well done on getting into day 3 without succumbing.. I know what you mean about the cheese.. it suddenly looks SO alluring!!! Sorry about your team,. no idea who they are or who they were against as not a footie follower.. lol.. but still, sorry they lost and you felt bad about it.. :(

Flares is ace! You will absolutely love it!! All 70's music and lots of dancing space! I can picture you there sooo easily! Really glad you are coming! :D :D will be a scream! PLUS check out time not being til 3pm is fab!! Thanks again for the link.. means that if 2 of our fellow revellers want a free brekkie then they can! lol

Well done though hon, you're a fantastic woman! Very pleased to know you :D

Thanks Jennie, I was most surprised to be in ketosis so quickly, but I ain't complaining! :D

I can say it out loud now - deep breath - Liverpool were absolutely slaughtered 3-6 by Arsenal. :mad: The worst defeat at home since 1914! Bugger!

I'm really looking forward to Flares. It sounds fab. I have been to one in Edinburgh but it closed down. My friend Kerry, has been to Flares in Newcastle and absolutely loves it there!

I am pleased to know you too! :D Looking forward to chatting again in Birmingham and hopefully we can chat a bit more than we managed this time. Sorry I just couldn't sit still on Saturday night!

Oh Sarah! I was thinking about you last night when I saw the result ... what a bummer!! :( If they only had a fraction of your determination it would have been an entirely different outcome though I suspect .. :rolleyes:

Well done getting into K so easily and the (unofficial) weightloss! This really is YOUR time and there's nowt that will stop you now honey! :cool:

Lots of love

I was devestated last night. It is definately a bummer! They are playing Watford at lunchtime on TV on Saturday. I just might have to torture myself and watch them. I hope they can do better then.

Hiya Sarah,

Your doing so well being back in Ketosis so soon, really happy I found your thread, after getting to know ya at the weekend.

Day 3 - Update

My day is going well so far. I had my interview at the Job Centre and there are a couple of local jobs I'm going to look into. I am also set up to get my benefits. It is strange because I have never needed to before but if I'm entitled why not? I certainly don't intend to be unemployed for long!

Had a wander around the shops afterwards looking for a pressie for my brother. Got him a small part, of which I was very proud - a draughts board drinking game. Not so chuffed when I got home and found that someone had already bought him one for Xmas. Bugger! I might just have to keep it myself lol!:p

I said to him that they only gift I had managed to give him was 2 bottles of fresh orange juice and some M&S mini bites, which I passed on yesterday when cleaning my fridge and cupboard of things that won't still be in date before I finish SSing. He said he was more than happy with them, bless :).

SSing is going well today also. Didn't eat anything before going out so I came home and had a nut crunch bar. Have just finished a chicken soup and I'm feeling fine. Have had about 1 1/2 litres of water so once again that is lacking - will need to get glugging!

Day 3 - Goodnight

Well, another day over and done. Day 3 done and dusted. All my packs have been consumed and the water is almost up to the full quota. Mind you I need the water, I've come on here to rest my throat. Had a chat with P earlier. Still making up my mind, or trying to work out if I'm just being scared and trying to run away!

Then spoke to ex-flatmate about arrangements for Amsterdam at the end of the month and then spoke to my friend who I was bridesmaid for. I had a good chat and a catch up with both of them as I haven't spoken to either since before xmas. It was really lovely. It was really nice to talk to them and I get on with both of them so well it's easy to talk to them.

Finally P called me again after I sent him a text to rib him about the Chelsea match. He's going to call me again later as well. I am just not comfortable with it yet. Perhaps it's just me!! :confused: As I said yesterday, phonecalls with people I don't know well are my idea of a nightmare!

The main good thing about the day has been I'm starting to reclaim my waist! when I got dressed this morning I was standing in my underwear and noticed that I am starting to get those "holes" in my waist. I don't know if I can describe what I mean properly or whether anyone will understand. When I got skinny the bits under your ribs start to go inwards whilst the middle bits still stick out. It's almost like the side bits on a 6 pack (not that I am anywhere near that lol :(). They all filled back out again when I put on my 2 stone and they returning even after just 2 days.

Also I have a full length mirror in my room and it has been my enemy for the last couple of months, today I looked in it an didn't feel so bad. The tummy bulge from my side-on view has reduced already - and man it was bad after xmas. I love SSing!

Hi Westie,

its great when you can actually see the results in the mirror yourself isn't it, cuz up until then you can't believe the compliments, (well I can't) LOL

Send P a text saying your really tired if you don't want to talk to him tonight, or say your batteries going flat and texting will last longer, or am I just a tech head that assumes its a mobile.....

Hi Sarah!

Glad to hear you've had another good day and are already seeing the results..... well done you:D Me thinks it'll be a while before I'm seeing results again......:rolleyes:

Texting P is a good idea if you don't want to talk..... and anyway don't want to appear toooo keen now do we?;) No harm in that is there? Like I said before hun take it at your own pace and what you are comfortable with..... not point rushing in if your not 100%.....you call the shots.....if he's keen he'll stick around.....if he doesn't then he wasn't worth it and is definately not the man for a lovely girl like you....OK?:D

Lots of love

Hi Sarah
Tried to post to this last night but must've hit the wrong button!
Glad you are doing so well, and I didn't notice any tummy bulging going on at the weekend!! Fab you can see the difference! I avoid full length mirrors at all costs.. both girls have them in their rooms, I have a mirror that does head and shoulders and that's fine! lol

Have a great day and take the fantastic advice from these gals.. P will come a chasing if he is worth it! ;) YOU are worth the effort from him. :D

Back