what a twit

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Crims, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    EEEEK :eek: can't believe it, I have just realised normal diet coke kicks you out of ketosis. All weekend I had diet coke, I don't even like it, I was only having it because I was in pubs and thought it was ok. What a dummy! No wonder I was hungry yesterday. Oh well live and learn! :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LastEverDiet

LastEverDiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    Hi Crims
    Whoops! It is hard though when you're out... I don't think many pubs or restaurants have coke zero or Dr pepper zero, so unless you stick to fizzy water you're stuck! The good news is you'll still lose weight as you're still not having as many calories as you're using, and if it has knocked you out of ketosis I don't think it will take as long to get back in as it did in the first place.
    Hope you're not hungry for too long!

4. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    yeah am back on/in it today i think. but i wont be making that mistake again!

5. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    i did the same yesterday! luckily the diet coke tastes so syrupy now that i only had 2 sips!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.