• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What a wonderful day im having!!

henna!

I can do this............
S: 14st3lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 2st6lb(17.09%)
Afternoon ladies and any gents that may be about!!

Just wanted to share with you what a wonderful day i am having today!!

I went to WI this morning and lost 1lb which i am really pleased about because it finally got me my 2.5 stone award!! YEAH!!:D

Then this afternoon i went to peacocks to buy some black trousers for work. I tried on a 14 which were a little on the baggy side so i tried on a size 12 :eek: Well I was convinced id never get them done up! But i bloody did!! I couldnt believe it! So i bought them! I now have a pair of peacocks black trousers in every size from 20- 12!!:D:D How funny!!

I am so pleased with myself im beaming!! When i started in april i would never have believed i would be buying size 12 trousers!! So i shall be wearing them with pride to work tonight!!:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
WOW! That's fab news! What a great feeling tht must be. Last time I did SW I started to buy size 12 even though they were slightly tight - but most I never got to wear before I let myself down and grew again :( I'm looking forward this time to getting in them and staying in them! I've got 2 bin bags of clothes in the garage that I'm dying to wear! :D

henna!

I have to say i am still in shock!! I have spent the last 8 years in size 18-20 clothes and even though i know how much weight i have lost it doesnt quite sink in Until something like this happens! Im so pleased with myself!!

That's fantastic Henna! Bottle that feeling and sniff it next time (if ever) you feel fed up and are struggling - it's things like this that make us remember why we do what we do!
Well done hun. xxx

S: 12st7lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.43%)
Well done you! :clap: So you should feel fantastic! x

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Oh wow!!! Well done Hun on getting into a size 12...I cant wait to have that happen either, although its going to be a while yet! Lol.

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
What a fantastic feeling - woohoo! And well done. Happy days, happy days! :D

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

WELL DONE YOU XXX

henna!

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

WELL DONE YOU XXX
LOL! This made me chuckle!! ;) I nearly spat my coffee all over the screen!!

Thank you as ever for all your kind words!

Always remember if i can do it so can each and everyone of you!!!:cool: